Orange and White game roll call

Some info says a 2:00 kickoff and some info says a 4:00 kickoff. Does anyone know more info on the day's activities and actual times.

Some info says a 2:00 kickoff and some info says a 4:00 kickoff. Does anyone know more info on the day's activities and actual times.

I'm not positive, but I believe 2p is the actual time and 4p is when it will air on SEC Network.

I'm not positive, but I believe 2p is the actual time and 4p is when it will air on SEC Network.

I was told by Tennessee Fund it starts at 4 pm. I believe gates open at 2:30 but if anyone else is confused please call the Tennessee Fund or the ticket office e to find out the exact times. I know it's been shown as 2 but then it got changed to 4.. please I got my information from Ryan Thompson Tennessee Fund..

Last edited:
Hotel is booked. Bringing the wife from Nashville! GBO!

I was told by Tennessee Fund it starts at 4 pm. I believe gates open at 2:30 but if anyone else is confused please call the Tennessee Fund or the ticket office e to find out the exact times. I know it's been shown as 2 but then it got changed to 4.. please I got my information from Ryan Thompson Tennessee Fund..

Ok just read it will be live on SEC Network at 4p.

Maybe it was originally 2p and ESPN carrying it changed the time.

Vols' Spring Coverage On SEC Network - UTSPORTS.COM - University of Tennessee Athletics

We need some Volnation bumper magnets so we'll know each other when we pass on the way to Neyland! 🙌

Just an FYI, but I used Priceline "name your own price" and got a great deal on my hotel. Did the same thing last year. (Gives me extra money for booze.) ;-)

Reactions: 1 person
I will take off and I will be there!

Who's tailgating that wants some company? I'll bring meat ;) but no seriously, I'll bring some steak or brats.

Looking forward to the annual "Fun in the Sun, VolNation Annual Barbecue"..:dance2:

Can't decide if i want to drive 550 miles from southern GA for a spring game. Made the trip for utah state, florida and gator bowl tho. Think I might save my money for OU! GO VOLS

Can't decide if i want to drive 550 miles from southern GA for a spring game. Made the trip for utah state, florida and gator bowl tho. Think I might save my money for OU! GO VOLS

There's a lot more of us on here in Georgia than I realized.

There's a lot more of us on here in Georgia than I realized.

Oh yea check this out I made this for fun this is from one day driving in saint simons island! Volnation repping hard in coastal GA just wait till we start winning again

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back