*****OT VolNation user research. Android or iOS?

Which type of phone do you use to browse VolNation?

• I use Android

Votes: 316 40.3%
  • I use iOS (Apple)

Votes: 386 49.2%
  • I only browse VolNation using my computer

Votes: 83 10.6%

• Total voters
Hey freak, tossing Google Analytics on the site will give you your OS breakdown, device, screen resolution, etc. of if most your users. May be worth doing depending on your use case.
Yep. Thanks. I use it. It doesn’t breakdown registered users and active posters vs guests though. That’s all I was trying to get a feel for. I assume the breakdown will be very similar to the overall breakdown, however. But you’re absolutely right.

Reactions: VFLCodyGBO
Yep. Thanks. I use it. It doesn’t breakdown registered users and active posters vs guests though. That’s all I was trying to get a feel for. I assume the breakdown will be very similar to the overall breakdown, however. But you’re absolutely right.

If that’s an ongoing item you’d want to monitor, passing a “logged in” value into the data later and leveraging a custom dimensions would let you segment by registered/logged in and guest users.

Reactions: Freak
If that’s an ongoing item you’d want to monitor, passing a “logged in” value into the data later and leveraging a custom dimensions would let you segment by registered/logged in and guest users.
Interesting. I hadn't thought of that. actually, I didn't know it was possible I'll look into it. Thanks for the tip.

Reactions: VFLCodyGBO
iPhone XS

Kind of surprised at the prevalence of Android. It's like this whole population of people who somehow aren't peer pressured into needing blue text messages.

iPhone 8 Plus. Still have a hard time letting go of the home button and fingerprint scanner. Ever since the last update, 16.1.1 I think, safari has been awful.

VN Store

Back