Other site Predictions for Vols week 1

Since we all love reading everyone else's picks so much, I thought I'd start a thread to dump any we find - here's my list so far:

Vegas: VOLS – 28-22.
Phil Steele: VOLS – 27-20.
TeamRankings: VOLS – 28-22.
NumberFire: Utah St. – 24-19.
FBSSchedules.com: VOLS – 41-24.

Fun fact: Dave Bartoo at CFBMatrix.com has his CFB Talent Rankings out – it’s a major factor of his 3 (TLC System) rankings used to project team success. The results:
No. 15 Tennessee
No. 109 Utah St.

...I guess that's why he was on the radio saying we blow them out.

He has Memphis, Vandy and Arkansas State with more talent than Utah State. I think overall he may be right . I think their QB makes this dangerous but they only have seven starters overall returning from last season.

Right on OP. Chuckles has been doing decently against shorter, slower DB's at their fall camp, and the speed off the edges and with the OLB's has also been a lot slower than he's going to suddenly be confronting come Sunday against the Vols in a very, very noisy Neyland. I'm not wrong here. USU's got a good run defense...supposedly...and I'm giving them credit for having one. The X factors, though, seem to favor the Vols with SUPERIOR talent everywhere except for QB and, yes, that's taking the RB's into consideration. If the Aggies have true, buff studs on their roster, then I could be wrong, but my guess is that the athlete versus athlete ratio tilts heavily toward the Vols, and both teams are replacing a lot of starters. UT by at least 14.

Reactions: 4 people
There is a theory that is pretty popular among the kook crowd that Stanley Kubrick filmed the moon landing in Hollywood at the request of the US Government and that he felt guilty afterwards and confesses to it throughout his movie The Shining through some subliminal and not so subliminal messages and images.

he obviously didn't feel too bad about it because the movie fails hard at conveying that point.

VN Store

Back