Our Board?

I'd say 2 CBs and a safety. They need a safety.

Sadly LB is probably the deepest position on the team, just not any proven players and not a lot that fit Pruitt's profile.

I don't think we get a safety this year. But don't rule out a position switch somewhere on the roster...

Could be a risky move. Lost Evan Berry, will lose TKjr, and Abernathy. Warrior could declare early after next season too.

Agree. Just don't have the spots to give.

Maleek grey, labruzza, Jackson could all be in play, possibly.

Could be a risky move. Lost Evan Berry, will lose TKjr, and Abernathy. Warrior could declare early after next season too.

We have Warrior and Gray that I believe should be our starters next season. We have athletes that can move to that position too. I personally wouldn't mind seeing Jennings back there if he gets back on the team. Byrd is moving to defense so that might free up a corner to move to safety.

Hubbs said on 104.5 today the board was 2 DB's, an OL if they could find one and then best available prospect at any position.

Reactions: 2 people
I think injuries. Concussions, maybe? Don't really remember, but it was injury related.

I think he means we for sure have to get 2 DB's and 1 OL, then fill the remaining 5 spots with best available.

Probably banging his head against the brick wall due to frustration with the cBJ coaching staff!

I have this sneaky feeling that JJennings won't be officially reinstated until after 7 February, so he will count as a 2019 scholly.

I have this sneaky feeling that JJennings won't be officially reinstated until after 7 February, so he will count as a 2019 scholly.

Don't think Jennings will count against any of the upcoming classes. All they have to say is that he was suspended from the team. He's still enrolled in classes.

Don't think Jennings will count against any of the upcoming classes. All they have to say is that he was suspended from the team. He's still enrolled in classes.

yeah, he'd just be part of the 85. no bearing on this or next class.

yeah, he'd just be part of the 85. no bearing on this or next class.

I was just wondering if they could use his scholly as he was dismissed from the team...and then shazaam after 7 February decide to reinstate him or reoffer him a scholly...just a strategy move, if not covered by the rules, that might enable CJP one more recruit this cycle.

I was just wondering if they could use his scholly as he was dismissed from the team...and then shazaam after 7 February decide to reinstate him or reoffer him a scholly...just a strategy move, if not covered by the rules, that might enable CJP one more recruit this cycle.

No. His or any other current player's scholarship has no bearing on how many we can take. That number is based on how many blueshirt, greyshirt, whatevershirt that Botch saddled us with that count against this class. We have enough room under the 85 limit to take a full class.

No. His or any other current player's scholarship has no bearing on how many we can take. That number is based on how many blueshirt, greyshirt, whatevershirt that Botch saddled us with that count against this class. We have enough room under the 85 limit to take a full class.

correct.

VN Store

Back