OWH's Topic That Will Never Die XXIII

Hopefully it went good

Outside of my A1C being a little high that morning,everything else looked great according to the phone call I got today.

I'm happy my diabetes is doing well.

Good afternoon everyone! Hope you're enjoying nice weather or preparing for any storms you might be getting.

Next time (hope there isn't one), look in the mirror or have someone watch your eyes to see if they're rapidly moving from side to side, like the old Kit-Kat Clock. Also, especially if you lie down, is there a feeling that the world is rolling around you, and you feel like you need to roll with it?

Hope that it was a one-time hit of light-headedness! I have chronic come-and-go vertigo (BPPV), and it's annoying as hayull.
So, turns out you shouldn't suddenly move to get to the mirror. That will put you on the floor.

Did this happen to you?! 😯 Or just a general observation?
I've got a little mirror on the wall in the shower, right at face level. I had started washing my hair and felt it starting. Put my hand on the wall to steady myself, and remembered to look at my eyes. 😂 So I turned towards the mirror, and the fun started. Every time I tried to stand up or get out of the tub it got worse so I just sat there waiting on hubby to come in from working in the yard. 🙄

Reactions: VolNExile
I've got a little mirror on the wall in the shower, right at face level. I had started washing my hair and felt it starting. Put my hand on the wall to steady myself, and remembered to look at my eyes. 😂 So I turned towards the mirror, and the fun started. Every time I tried to stand up or get out of the tub it got worse so I just sat there waiting on hubby to come in from working in the yard. 🙄
Whoa!

Wise decision. Those pruney toes will recover.

These babies aren’t in the shower by accident:
1713566885051.jpeg

Reactions: vollygirl
Was this recent, are you okay?

I think it's allergy related. It's only happened twice.
Hopefully so, mine get me bad some days. I was kinda hanging upside down inside the cabinet I tore out of our bathroom, got dizzy so bad for a minute. Then I cut grass, and nose has been bleeding, it's rough sometimes

We are officially worried.

VN Store

Back