Paul Finebaum

I'm curious, why waste time listening to someone who is apparently so annoying?

Finebaum sounds like the perfect professional wrestling heel or political commentator. He knows which buttons to push and how to work part of his audience into a frenzy in order to entertain the other portion. It's all about the ratings. It appears he has a successful formula.

That's the beauty of it

Also Charles from Reeltown is my favorite caller of all time

Charles from Reeltown,TN? lol...he went bezerk when PF asked if he was from Reeltown,TN...

he's the Howard Stern of sports radio...everyone listens to see what someone will say next...and its usually so far out in left field its funny...

Reactions: 2 people
Which one of you idiots called in this afternoon? Be honest... Whoever did, did a great job of giving the Bammer and Barn callers a run for their money for today. Not in a good way.

Ok fess up. Which one of you jokers called on there and was blathering about beating OK? When Finebaum asked him to name 3 reasons UT wld beat OK, I just switched the channel. Did not want to listen to the unintelligible drivel of a response that was sure to follow. SMH

I just saw this. I guess we had the same thought today.

paul finebaum show is a waste of time, thinks alabama is the greatest thing in the world even know they haven't played anyone worth a dam in years and lost the few games where they play someone! loved it when he said south carolina would win and he saw kenny hill being benched half way threw the season!! how'd that crow taste! Hope tennessee wipes the floor with bama!

love how he acts like tennessee will barely win 6 games, georgia really is !the only team that has shown anything right now!

Reactions: 1 person
Golly, I just love his unbiased opinions and staunch opponent of being a fan AND a journalist. Oh, wait...

Attachments

• paulfinebauminalabamagear_display_image.jpg
    paulfinebauminalabamagear_display_image.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 170
Not listening sounds like a great idea to me. I only listened to that portion of his show yesterday with the optimistic Vol fan and that was enough. I won't be tuning in again.
You know, I have an opinion, you have an opinion, all God's Children have an opinion. How come PF or anyone else's thoughts are more important just because they have a radio or tv show?

Ok fess up. Which one of you jokers called on there and was blathering about beating OK? When Finebaum asked him to name 3 reasons UT wld beat OK, I just switched the channel. Did not want to listen to the unintelligible drivel of a response that was sure to follow. SMH

Same here. Wayyyyy too many people give Finebaum power. God gave you a brain. Use it please.

I used to have a friend who was always convinced that the hottest girl in the club wanted him and only him, didn't matter where the club was, Nashville, Knoxville, Charleston, Atlanta. Neither rejection nor reality fazed him. A big portion of our fanbase is like him.

Translation. Finebaum has a point.

Can the delusional Vol fans stop calling him and telling him what he thinks about the Vols beating OK? or winning the East?

Some dude just recently called and proposed a scenario of the Vols winning the east, through tie-breaker w/ UGA and FL.

I know everyone is pumped that we are 2-0 and our optimistic for the rest of the season.
There has to be some clearheaded Vol fans that know realistically that we aren't winning the east this year unless the "Football Gods" wants UT go all the way.

Finebaum just said before he went to break, "Can we get any sane Vol callers?"

Am I the only one watching the show and hearing these Vols fan call and embarrassing Volnation?

Was it the same idiot from middle TN who said we would beat OU and Bama 50-0... He almost made me want to hide in shame... Or the guy with the plastic UT Coke bottle... These were videos that everyone could see their faces.you know, somewhere,their mother watched those videos on TV and blamed it on all the heroin and crack She smoked while she was pregnant,to all her friends

Most likely Vandy, Florida, Alabama, take your pick fans calling in (God I hope so) trying to be cute and make us all look like idiots.

One guy who called in admitted to not being a UT fan. Forget which guy and what team he was for, this may have been before it started to air on. SEC network

The guy has not been right...about one thing...since the beginning of the year. So why should I listen to what he has to say? If he says we lose, bet the house we win.

I just want to know what he is going to do if UT wins this game?

My guess is nothing. He's not held accountable.

You can't fix stupid, and that show is full of stupid callers. Don't be one of them.

Can't agree more. I cringe everytime I hear a UT fan on any radio/tv talkshow sounding like a blithering idiot and by extension, to some extent, tainting the whole fanbase.

I called today, got through, let the world know that 90% of us are sane, the ones saying we win 10 games are morons.

Reactions: 3 people
I called today, got through, let the world know that 90% of us are sane, the ones saying we win 10 games are morons.

Where you in Jackson, TN? If so, thanks for representing. Paul actually seemed understanding and said most Vol fans are sane and are talking 6, 7 wins and abowl game.

VN Store

Back