Peyton to take Witten's place on Monday Night Football?

I'd watch a couple times for the novelty of it. Then I'd go back to not caring about pro sports in general.

Nothing to do with the knee biz. There are so many other clear and blatant violations of flag code that should be in the spotlight instead.

Wow - excellent game time analysis by PM followed non stop hilarious Nationwide commercials. Oh joy!!!

His biggest challenge will probably be how to dumb it down so most viewers can understand. If he gets too detailed or technical it won't work. He will need to find the happy medium between too much detail and yet enough for those who can comprehend the details

I dunno.. I think most are ready for it NOT to be dumbed down. I didn't watch a lot of NFL this past season, but it was refreshing to hear Romo call a game. He was explaining the defense real time and pretty much predicting where/why the play was about to go. I know everyone has their taste in announcers. I would take an ex QB any day over someone like Beth Mowens. Peyton would be entertaining. Of course he has a bit of an off the wall sense of humor. He once mooned. He once did a skit hitting little kids with hard passes. Some of that could be misunderstood.

VN Store

Back