Pick'em - Shriners Children's College Showdown - Arlington, TX

Was waiting to see your pick. Strong suit gonna be the arms or the lumber in the beginning?
I might not be the one to follow in your picking. I go all in every game. As long as Kirby is playing, I will pick us to win every game. Can't pull against them in any form is my mindset, which has not worked real well. Good luck. I don't know what I will do if he gets a coaching/staff position next year. Have a great year guys picking. It is one of the funnest parts of VolNation. Thanks for doing this.

I might not be the one to follow in your picking. I go all in every game. As long as Kirby is playing, I will pick us to win every game. Can't pull against them in any form is my mindset, which has not worked real well. Good luck. I don't know what I will do if he gets a coaching/staff position next year. Have a great year guys picking. It is one of the funnest parts of VolNation. Thanks for doing this.
Go get 'em, preach. Gotta keep 'you know who' in his rightful position...last place.

Actually, meant just seeing your thoughts. No answer on pitching key here at start or bat?. The old line was good pitching beats good hitting.

I think our pitching will be fine. See that they listed AJ Russell as Friday starter and Beam on Saturday but that may be matchups rather than best or second or anything like that. I know they were looking at the lineups and trying to figure out who would pitch best against who.
We will have some guys coming out of the bullpen that have never played in SEC ball which is always interesting adding in the fact that they are playing at MLB stadium. Hitting should be elite. This spring the hitting has been great but I don't see that as a knock on the pitching. It is different every year. I would go 3-0 even if I was not picking all in.

VN Store

Back