StlLVF Saw first game in 1976
TN @ Tx A&M

Ole Miss @ MsST

Mo @ Vandy

Ark @ Ala

Ga @ FL

LSU @ Aub

Ky @ SC

I'm really not sure of the A&M game (BVS), but I can't bring myself to actually type it in.
So:
Tennessee
Ole Miss
Vandy
Alabama
Florida
LSU
SC

Reactions: chuckiepoo
TN
Ole Miss
Vandy
Bama
FL
LSU
USC
I’m going str8 power ranking wins this week. Missouri Arkansas and MS ST are my upset potential teams in that order.

But I just don’t see it. State of Mississippi rivalry game will be fun

Last edited:
Reactions: volnationnj
UT
MSU
Vandy
Ala
UF
LSU
SC

Probably the hardest pickem so far, UT will be challenged at aTm, OM is likely better than MSU but on the road, not sure which players Mizzou has available and Ark is always a wildcard. Obviously this is a big game for UT, I just rewatched the aTm/LSU game and still don’t know what to make of the Aggies, though there is plenty of talent on that squad. Have to look at them as a wounded animal right now backed into a corner, expect a big fight from them, prob a really tight game. I wavered on this one long.

Last edited:
TN @ Tx A&M

Ole Miss @ MsST

Mo @ Vandy

Ark @ Ala

Ga @ FL

LSU @ Aub

Ky @ SC
Tennessee over TAMU
Mississippi St. over Ole Miss
Vandy over Missouri
Alabama over Arkansas
Florida over Georgia
LSU over Auburn
South Carolina over Kentucky

Really hoping we get this one on the road. I didn't think Ole Miss looked very good at home against Auburn on Thursday, but Mississippi St. hasn't been as good as I thought they might be either -- kind of a toss-up. Massey favors Georgia, but I think Florida will be hungry for their first SEC win -- their SEC starting schedule has been tough.

2 and 4 this week thus far should have an easy win tonight to go 3 and 4. I probably shouldn't be loyal to Tennessee in picking I really felt we might lose a close game to A&M but not a blow out. Auburn over LSU who would pick that? Arkansas over Bama with Bama at home couldn't see me going with Arkansas. The other loss Mo over Vandy just usually would take the home team in a game like that. Did win the Florida and Miss St picks. On to next week.

VN Store

Back