Pig Howard suspended 1st game

thought it was funny yesterday i was listening to 94.9 in nashville and they had Debord on with them. They kept going on and on being super dramatic about pigs situation and saying " this is a major distraction and i know it must be driving you coaches crazy, right coach?" Debord was like "uhhhh no, not really. Hes fine and he will be back"

I sure hope I'm never wrongly accused of a crime and have folks on the jury who use this line of thought. Possible, yes. Safe speculation, not even.

:eek:lol: If I'm ever incarcerated, I'll be of course covering as many bases as possible with my attorney. One question I'll be sure to ask him when he vets the jury is "ask them if they ever held a VN.com account at any point".

Reactions: 1 person
:eek:lol: If I'm ever incarcerated, I'll be of course covering as many bases as possible with my attorney. One question I'll be sure to ask him when he vets the jury is "ask them if they ever held a VN.com account at any point".

Yeah, because you'll probably actually want them on your jury. Guaranteed hung jury at worst. Can you imagine 12 VNers agreeing on something?

Reactions: 4 people
Too much curiosity about what he did wrong. If you're here for drama, I can see it mattering. Get you some popcorn and spend the season obsessing over these young fellas' private lives.

But if you're here for the football, what he did wrong shouldn't make a lot of difference, as long as you trust Butch to handle it appropriately. Should just want him to keep his head out of his 4th point of contact so he can play some football for the team.

So...are you here for the football, or the drama?

Reactions: 2 people
I'm anti weed but not cause I disagree it should be legalized.
My feeling is, regardless of how much you think it SHOULD be legalized...it's not yet. If a player can't discipline himself enough to not do it, knowing it's illegal and his actions can jeapordize the successes of the team if he gets suspended then I would have a hard time trusting him and counting on him.
Maybe it should be legal but until it is the actions of those that risk it are incredibly selfish.

Reactions: 4 people
. If a player can't discipline himself enough to not do it, knowing it's illegal and his actions can jeapordize the successes of the team if he gets suspended then I would have a hard time trusting him and counting on him.

Exactly correct and to the other post about drama.

Drama off the field 100% effects the productivity on the football field. So plenty appropriate to discuss both

This changes EVERYTHING vs. Bowling Green
guy-runs-into-wall-o.gif

Reactions: 1 person
I'm anti weed but not cause I disagree it should be legalized.
My feeling is, regardless of how much you think it SHOULD be legalized...it's not yet. If a player can't discipline himself enough to not do it, knowing it's illegal and his actions can jeapordize the successes of the team if he gets suspended then I would have a hard time trusting him and counting on him.
Maybe it should be legal but until it is the actions of those that risk it are incredibly selfish.

Hail King George... lol jk I get your point

VN Store

Back