Pizza Hut's New Pizza Idea...

I don't think I've had delivery pizza from any chain aside from Jet's or Marco's in at least 5 years. We hit Mellow Mushroom on a fairly regular basis, as my wife can eat their gluten-free crust, and they even have a dedicated line and oven to avoid cross-contamination.

If possible, I try to find brick oven pizzarias...Brixx is OK, have not made it to Hard Knox yet. We had some from Fat Clemenza's in Destin last week that may have been the best pie I've ever had.

We ate at Mellow Mushroom in Murfreesboro a few years ago. Not bad.

I don't think I've had delivery pizza from any chain aside from Jet's or Marco's in at least 5 years. We hit Mellow Mushroom on a fairly regular basis, as my wife can eat their gluten-free crust, and they even have a dedicated line and oven to avoid cross-contamination.

If possible, I try to find brick oven pizzarias...Brixx is OK, have not made it to Hard Knox yet. We had some from Fat Clemenza's in Destin last week that may have been the best pie I've ever had.

Check out Bella Napoli or DeSano the next time you're in Nashville if you like brick oven.

Rizzi's in Arlington is good but man the price.

....that matches the narrative I've heard about it.

Broadway Pizza for life. Having said that, jets pizza is decent alternative (that delivers). I've heard good things about papa murphys but I haven't tried them yet.

Last edited:
they should have used either pepperoni or some spicy Italian sausage instead of hot dogs

or a sausage blend of there own,I assume it is just a plain hot dog ?

Fat Clemenza's is an excellent restaurant! We discovered them years ago on our trips to Destin. We haven't had a bad meal from there and the pasta dishes are wonderful.

....that matches the narrative I've heard about it.

Broadway Pizza for life. Having said that, jets pizza is decent alternative (that delivers). I've heard good things about papa murphys but I haven't tried them yet.

I am not a fan of Papa Murphy's model. They claim to use fresh toppings, and they do actually offer a lot of toppings you won't find at most pizza places. I just feel like if I'm going to spend that much on a pizza( and they aren't cheap!) then I want it already cooked.

Papa John's Pizza AKA Hot Circle of Garbage

I like Papa Johns,they delivered at the hospital in Morristown,from a phone call from my sister in Kingsport :)

if you have ever been in Morristowns Hamblen Hospital,you know the meaning of gross ass food

I was in there with some pancreatic pain and didn't get no food for 3 or 4 days

and I couldn't eat what they brought me for supper,that's bad

and they actually gave the delivery guy a hard time when he brought the pizza in,made him open the pizza up

Papa Johns isn't terrible, but not my favorite either.

Used to eat it a lot and got super burned out on the crust.

I am not a fan of Papa Murphy's model. They claim to use fresh toppings, and they do actually offer a lot of toppings you won't find at most pizza places. I just feel like if I'm going to spend that much on a pizza( and they aren't cheap!) then I want it already cooked.

Not my style, either, but apparently enough people dig it that keep them in business.

That doesn't look too appetizing. I won't be purchasing one of those pizzas, that's for sure. Unfortunately the only pizza place in my tiny tow is Pizza Hut.

Fat Clemenza's is an excellent restaurant! We discovered them years ago on our trips to Destin. We haven't had a bad meal from there and the pasta dishes are wonderful.

Same here. If I'm going to spend that much and still have to cook it I'll just buy the ingredients and make it myself.

Reactions: 1 person
Just tried Marco's on lunch break the other day, and it was really good. Gonna have to make it a weekly thing.

WTH is it with freakin hot dogs all of a sudden - now they are on hamburgers
B9317356884Z.1_20150516135358_000_GV8APP9ND.1-0.jpg
at of course Hardees

That doesn't look too appetizing. I won't be purchasing one of those pizzas, that's for sure. Unfortunately the only pizza place in my tiny tow is Pizza Hut.

No matter how good the pizza is, Pizza Hut runs out all the pizzerias that try to start here.

VN Store

Back