Plans for When we Beat Florida

white65

I'm sure that like myself, most of Volnation has been self serving the orange kool-aid after seeing us handle UTC well and Florida have some struggles against Kentucky. More than that, Florida should've lost that game.

But then I think about Ga State.....

So when we beat Florida I'm gonna celebrate by buying a new gun or bow! Something that will remind me of the win for the ages no matter how it happens.

What will you buy or do when we stomp some Gator AZZ this Saturday!?!

P.S. I expect wild answers from Nega Vols cause it'll never happen any way right? ;) Lol

I'm sure that like myself, most of Volnation has been self serving the orange kool-aid after seeing us handle UTC well and Florida have some struggles against Kentucky. More than that, Florida should've lost that game.

So when we beat Florida I'm gonna celebrate by buying a new gun or bow! Something that will remind me of the win for the ages no matter how it happens.

P.S. I expect wild answers from Nega Vols cause it'll never happen any way right? ;) Lol

Get ready for the grandkids to come over for dinner. I’m 20 by the way😁

Reactions: DonDiego

I'm in the middle of an engine build but I don't plan on completing a project, thinking of how great it's going to be, only to watch it implode like the football team I watch on Saturdays.

Last edited:
If you dont expect to compete with Florida and win at least every other year there is something wrong.

When we get back to where we've been you're right! But so far we're on track for the worst season in program history....so we need to be prepared to stop and smell the roses.

VN Store

Back