Poll: Hire Sonny Dykes?

Poll: Hire Sonny Dykes?

• Yes

Votes: 12 2.1%
  • No

Votes: 552 97.9%

• Total voters
I don't think he's a bad coach but we need someone who has a high ceiling or has proven themselves good at the hc level. Dykes failure at Cal would just be too much for our fan base.

That said, if White felt like he could shepherd us through the NCAA storm I would hope for the best for the next couple years. The incoming coach is getting a far worse hand than any we've hired in program history. We may even be two coaches away at this point. Phil and Pruitt have put us in an extremely bad spot for the next few years.

I don't think he's a bad coach but we need someone who has a high ceiling or has proven themselves good at the hc level. Dykes failure at Cal would just be too much for our fan base.

That said, if White felt like he could shepherd us through the NCAA storm I would hope for the best for the next couple years. The incoming coach is getting a far worse hand than any we've hired in program history. We may even be two coaches away at this point. Phil and Pruitt have put us in an extremely bad spot for the next few years.

and when Phil announced his retirement, he said the program is in a better spot than it was. Just completely delusional and arrogant about it

He can run an offense. But his defenses have been atrocious.

I'm sure we could worse than Dykes, though I'm failing to think of who.

Until I hear it from Danny White or the two sources that UT says the info will be released to first - Bruce Feldman (CBS) and Chris Lowe (ESPN) - I don't believe a single word out there. Look at all the names that were mentioned about the AD search. Nobody had Danny White in their lists. They're just throwing out names to get people to read their articles. They don't know nothing.

Reactions: JohnnyJava
tenor.gif

Reactions: give_him 6
Didn’t we fire a Dykes 2 years ago that was running our girls BB team into the ground?

VN Store

Back