Post pics/vids of upset Muschamp

vlt.gif

Reactions: 9 people
There's nothing quite like the fury of one William Larry Muschamp

Post pictures and videos for others to enjoy, and let's all join in on the Great Frustration of Will Muschamp 2016 this Saturday.

Muschamp-Punch.0.gif

Good Lord, I would hate to be his kid bringing home a bad report card. Dept of Human Services anyone?

Of all the times that I have read something stupid posted on this site and felt like I lost a few minutes of my life, after watching this, I feel like I just got some of those minutes back. This was hilarious! Excellent post! I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.

I can't quit laughing. This is the funniest thing I've ever seen on here.

Reactions: 2 people
This just proves that a hulkish attitude is what it takes to acquire W's and coaching/job stability during the course of about 5 years.

I was thinking, Butch can get pretty animated on the sideline. In fairness, you never see him explode on players in public. Don't know if he ever does. It's usually aimed at the referees. Blowing up for your kids is better than blowing up on your kids. That one trainer at USC 2 years ago though . . . :whistling:

I personally love the chest bump!

Reactions: 1 person
Of all the times that I have read something stupid posted on this site and felt like I lost a few minutes of my life, after watching this, I feel like I just got some of those minutes back. This was hilarious! Excellent post! I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.

Now that is some funny **** right there

I literally had tears in my eyes I laughed so hard.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back