Practice 9/23

ByQYPjKIYAAyub8.jpg

Reactions: 38 people
Grant Ramey: If you think Justin Worley should pull more on zone-reads, Butch Jones says you're probably wrong. pic.twitter.com/9t2RS0ezQt

ByQP6FmIgAA2LKl.jpg

Wait, am I reading that they are teaching Worley how to pick up yards in the zone read and it is now 3 games into the second season of implementing this offense? I have to be misreading this. SMH

Reactions: 1 person
Wait, am I reading that they are teaching Worley how to pick up yards in the zone read and it is now 3 games into the second season of implementing this offense? I have to be misreading this. SMH

Completely wrong. They made an emphasis on Worley picking up 4-5 yards when ever possible at the end of last season and all off season.

What it means is that a lot of folks in the south are just coming to grips with and starting to learn what Jones's brand of football looks like.

except for the OBC who already seems to be imitating it and looks like he spent most of the offseason studying it.

Completely wrong. They made an emphasis on Worley picking up 4-5 yards when ever possible at the end of last season and all off season.

What it means is that a lot of folks in the south are just coming to grips with and starting to learn what Jones's brand of football looks like.

Considering Worley was hurt at the end of last season. But that's none of my business.

When does anyone think we will see Wharton? There was a lot of hype on him in practice before the season, but since he got dinged up, haven't heard anything on him or seen him in the game except for special teams possibly...?

And that catch was ridiculous in the practice clip

I love to hear Gilliam is fighting for his dream to play this year. Just so many positive reports on several players that testifies to their grit, determination and overall commitment to UT football.
This my fellow vol fans is what you call sweat equity and we will be cashing out on some of it sooner than later.

It's too early for the arrival of the Great Pumpkin!!

Just joking...

It's actually good to see CPF out there and around the program IMHO.

I know you said you were joking, but that phrase is overused by folks who want to say whatever they want. And you certainly can say whatever you want (within reason), but this was uncalled for in my opinion.

I know this debate has been done to death on this board, but CPF is a VFL if anyone is. I didn't like much of his last few years, but he should be embraced by Vol fans everywhere IMO.

Reactions: 20 people
in case Coach Mahoney mysteriously gets ill, looks like Fulmer can step right in as the OL coach....

Gilliam makes me proud to be a Vol. Super hero status if he plays, and inspires this team to an unexpected victory

in case Coach Mahoney mysteriously gets ill, looks like Fulmer can step right in as the OL coach....

Gilliam makes me proud to be a Vol. Super hero status if he plays, and inspires this team to an unexpected victory

I wonder if Fulmer would be up for that.

When does anyone think we will see Wharton? There was a lot of hype on him in practice before the season, but since he got dinged up, haven't heard anything on him or seen him in the game except for special teams possibly...?

As mentioned by LionPride, the catch he made in that practice clip was amazing. One of the best catches I've seen...ever. If he can do that on a regular basis, then I look forward to seeing him on the field.

Wow!

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back