Practice schedule

Report on August 1st and practice begins August 2nd. That is what LSU is doing and they begin their season the same day as we do and all practice times are strongly regimented by NCAA.

The first day of LSU's preseason football practice will be Aug. 2, the athletic department announced Friday morning.
Tigers football players will report to campus on Aug. 1, which will kickstart the month-long series of practices and scrimmages that lead up to LSU's season-opener at home against Georgia Southern on Aug. 31 at 6:30 p.m.

Report on August 1st and practice begins August 2nd. That is what LSU is doing and they begin their season the same day as we do and all practice times are strongly regimented by NCAA.

The first day of LSU's preseason football practice will be Aug. 2, the athletic department announced Friday morning.
Tigers football players will report to campus on Aug. 1, which will kickstart the month-long series of practices and scrimmages that lead up to LSU's season-opener at home against Georgia Southern on Aug. 31 at 6:30 p.m.

So I was right

Reactions: RollerVol
I get so nervous about this time of year. The next few weeks is living off the reports from fingers

This...do we need to put Fingers in protective security for the next few months? Keep him from going to the beach, aggravating the bison or poking the bears?

Reactions: NATHAN05
I would like to make a point about our upcoming schedule. If you haven't noticed we start the season with 7 of 1st 9 games at home with an open date with the most experienced (losing team) in the SEC. Absolutely no reason not to be 7-2 at worst after 9.

I'll take your comments off the air!

I would like to make a point about our upcoming schedule. If you haven't noticed we start the season with 7 of 1st 9 games at home with an open date with the most experienced (losing team) in the SEC. Absolutely no reason not to be 7-2 at worst after 9.

At Florida
Georgia
At Alabama

seems like three reasons we wont be 7-2 at the worst. add in the losing aspect you mentioned and we are up to at least 4. sprinkle on the lack of experience or freshman starting on both lines and you are up to 6. would you like me to go on?

also 3/4 of the season is a weird line to draw.

Reactions: 08Vol

I like the way you are thinking!

VN Store

Back