Practice Updates 8.22.16

He's good enough of a kick returner that he'll make it to the league purely based on that.

With the NFL going towards making the kickoff return obsolete, or at least not done nearly as much, a team can't afford a draft pick on a guy who just specializes in that.

Reactions: 1 person
With the NFL going towards making the kickoff return obsolete, or at least not done nearly as much, a team can't afford a draft pick on a guy who just specializes in that.

Just because you don't get drafted doesn't mean you won't play in the league.

Evan will play in the NFL for some time purely based on his kick return ability.

Yep thats why I said that -- I hope somehow CP can learn how to run WR routes so he stays in the NFL -

Berry-- don't like hearing about the hammy a-la Arian Foster-- Glad Alexis out there, we just need him to be able to take 10-20 snaps by SEC play... I think J Jennings is gonna have a great year and will be rocking by the Ohio game. JRM actually saying he doesn't know if he is 100% or not, worries me... No app st, minimal snaps against VT, no snaps against Ohio, then hopefully he is good from there...

Be good to see Cortez or Sapp or Bates or someone get some game reps while limiting JRM.

Jennings is a graduate of the 'David Ricky School of Interview Answers'. Mos' definitely

CP had the moves, but Berry seems to just know where to go, with a burst of speed. His return ability spots us a point or two a game, IMO.

VN Store

Back