• Over 50,000

Votes: 9 3.5%
  • Over 45,000

Votes: 9 3.5%

• Total voters
"Inspired" is possible.

"Raw" is also possible.

"Heart not in it" is also possible.

There are many ways for that team's chemistry to go. And even the coaches and parents involved can't know that until the day of the game.

Hopefully those lads just buckle up and get on with life.

And also hopefully we whup their asses by about 60 to 12. Because football doesn't stop for feelings.

Go Vols!

7u2yri.jpg

They absolutely hate UT and the fans. Call us all backwards and rednecks. Which I find funny, SWVA is as backwoods and redneck as anywhere I've ever been, even southern WV.

Wow! They need to look in the mirror.

What do they think of West Virginia?

If so many F'kn scalpers weren't making ticket prices higher than they should be it would be a sell out even with the early kickoff.

Surprised so many are predicting a sellout. 11AM kick, and a team that went 3-7 last year? Idk if I’m driving all the way to Nashville for that.

Surprised so many are predicting a sellout. 11AM kick, and a team that went 3-7 last year? Idk if I’m driving all the way to Nashville for that.
Lower level 230.. 250 to 300 club level LOL this isn't NFL.... Just unbelievable. Pricing regular fans out.

Reactions: FBtime
Lower level 230.. 250 to 300 club level LOL this isn't NFL.... Just unbelievable. Pricing regular fans out.
Yeah no kidding and let’s not pretend that Nissan is even a good stadium either. There’s a reason they’re building a new one. Guess they’ve gotta recoup that money somehow.

With Virginia bringing very few fans, will Vol fans turn out big for an 11am Nashville time kickoff?

First game of the 2023 season and we will see a sellout with the three Virginia football players getting a moment of silence before the game starts.

exactly, I have not purchased tickets for this exact reason. If it is 95 and sunny then I am hitting the couch to watch the game. 90 and cloudy, I have a decision to make.

I know it’s a ways out and will undoubtedly change, but Accuweather current forecast for that day is mostly sunny w/high of 90.

"Inspired" is possible.

"Raw" is also possible.

"Heart not in it" is also possible.

There are many ways for that team's chemistry to go. And even the coaches and parents involved can't know that until the day of the game.

Hopefully those lads just buckle up and get on with life.

And also hopefully we whup their asses by about 60 to 12. Because football doesn't stop for feelings.

Go Vols!

gollum-doubt.gif

Reactions: VFL-82-JP

Virginia's band is worth paying $200 to see. They do this thing where fat Elvis starts to perform and then falls over dead mid-show. They ask for "volunteers" to help drag him off the field. They are truly a class act.

I'll pay my $200 just to fill a few balloons w/piss. Love throwing them hard at the tuba section. Great fun!!

VN Store

Back