Pretty Cool Article on WBIR

really i just ask what coach couldnt us to six wins considering the teams we beat... ill take it but jeez.. again tell me outside of a recruiting class what they did that showed they r great... please answer.. sheep will always follow...

all im saying is that this staff really didnt accomplish anything great this yr.. if im wrong show me the facts.. stats r bs.. w n l is all that matters.. did he beat fla..no he has lost to vandy... has he beat ga or bama no.. did he beat a ranked team in 2013..no..

the teams we beat to get to six wins r a joke.. if u think differently... im sorry...

Alum my Ass

Reactions: 2 people
really i just ask what coach couldnt us to six wins considering the teams we beat... ill take it but jeez.. again tell me outside of a recruiting class what they did that showed they r great... please answer.. sheep will always follow...

all im saying is that this staff really didnt accomplish anything great this yr.. if im wrong show me the facts.. stats r bs.. w n l is all that matters.. did he beat fla..no he has lost to vandy... has he beat ga or bama no.. did he beat a ranked team in 2013..no..

the teams we beat to get to six wins r a joke.. if u think differently... im sorry...

Really? stats are bs, and wins matter.
Yet for games we won (like SC) you want us to look at stats to see why they don't count. Make up your mind.

I am not sold on CBJs ability to beat the best teams, We will know in the next 2 yrs. However, I am very happy to see the team improve for a change. I was so sick of watching us spiral downward.

I know you are convinced that you just see something that everyone else doesn't but have you ever given a single thought that it might be the other way around? Not being convinced that CBJ is "the guy", is not the same as refusing to accept any positives.

If he is not the guy, the next coach will be starting off with a much better built team than CBJ. When a positive is gift wrapped and handed to you, maybe you should not spend so much time bashing the wrapping paper.

Hmmm. . . Let me guess. You were raised when texting became vogue.

Reactions: 1 person

Uh, we beat #11 USCe, who finished #4 I might add.

For 2014 we played the most freshman in the country, in the best conference in the country, and still made a bowl game. You know, those 6 teams we beat were full of scholarship athletes - and bigger more mature players - who were also trying to win the game.

Reactions: 3 people

1) Who said anything about the staff doing a "great" job. You can acknowledge progress without proclaiming the second coming of Neyland.

2) If you have a qwerty keyboard and are too lazy to type out 'are', 'and', or "year" AND refuse to use capitalization or something resembling correct punctuation then your opinion loses any credibility.

For me, I wanted to see what the losses looked like against this season vs. last. I thought the records would be similar, but did UT make up any ground on the competition?

OU- 1st road trip and the Vols were respectable and never quit. CHECK

UGA- Again, the Vols never quit. CHECK

UF- This was bad!

Ole Miss- Just a beat down!

Bama- This is where I tip my cap to the team. They fell behind big early on and fought back when they could have mailed it in. CHECK!!!!

Mizzou- This game looked like the season had taken its toll on the team but they hung in there. CHECK

Progress is in the details. Yes, the records are similar but the losses weren't embarrassments. We're gaining ground and reinforcements are coming.

Good post. This might as well be a 747 flying O error 92's head.

Wow, you obviously did NOT watch any TN Football in 2013. Last I checked we beat South Carolina and they were ranked. Why don't you get your uneducated rear in a forum where no facts are needed because you obviously do not know how to look them up.... :thud:

Reactions: 1 person
We r n a bowl because sc was terrible..without them stinking we would be home.. Winning six was the bare min to show any progress over the choke job of vandy last yr..

I'm happy we r n a bowl but dont act like cbj did something extraordinary.. I say he underperformed with fla being so bad..

We were 6 points away from going 8-4 and 4 points away from going 5-7. The only logical thing I can comprehend from your post is that you could win the lottery and then complain that you didn't win enough.

We r n a bowl because sc was terrible..without them stinking we would be home.. Winning six was the bare min to show any progress over the choke job of vandy last yr..

I'm happy we r n a bowl but dont act like cbj did something extraordinary.. I say he underperformed with fla being so bad..

Audible Sigh:............................:whatever:
Common Man.

Yeah, SC happened to be worse than us this year, so we won, and happen to be bowl eligible. We also had to beat 5 other teams. I can't recall you saying anything good about UT, and your spelling and grammar makes it very hard to believe you're an alumnus. Troll?

Don't be so down on Butch and our vols.Just because your oil stocks are tanking big time,you shouldn't take it out on the rest.

Underperformed? We basically fielded a high school team!

What? How did you earn a degree at UT without having passed at least first and second year English? I think you're trolling...attempting to infer that UT turns out illiterates. Hey Houston. Can you read this?

There's no sense in trying to reason with a troll. This guy obviously has something against the staff or the players. There is no true Tennessee fan that can objectively say there has been no progress... Let alone compare Butch to Dooley...

286868d1355168459-wicked-tuna-trolldetected.gif

:eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol:

Hello tool....

I hope to God you didn't actually graduate from UT. Talk about devaluing a college degree. Learn to type.

Actually he did do something amazing. He led a team of beat up seniors and young, inexperienced freshman through one of the toughest schedules in the toughest conference to reach a bowl game. Was it pretty? Hell no. Was it fun to watch? YES. This was the most fun I've had watching UT in a long time. The guys were actually out there playing their butt off and having fun. I don't care how we did it but we did. We are in a bowl game. STOP B*TCHING. We are trending up instead of down so just enjoy the rebirth of our fallen program. GBO

VN Store

Back