Pruitt hired by NY Giants

Aighttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He’s better suited for the NFL. It isn’t against the rules to pay the players there.
Rocket, I'm in no way taking up for Jeremy Pruitt but if you think he's the fist coach in the Sec to pay players, I got a bridge for sale in Brooklyn. The NCAA has selective indignation about their rules. It depends on who you are and how much you feather their nest. It's wrong no matter who does it. The playing field should be level.

He’s better suited for the NFL. It isn’t against the rules to pay the players there.
Plus it's strictly 100% FB n the NFL. You don't have the PR requirements, he failed so miserably in @ Tn. Good luck to him. We all, players / fans / administration need to move on. The sooner the better. GO VOLS

Probably will have a showcase anyways...he's just better off trying his luck in the NFL anyways. I think he will actually do much better there anyways. He'll be a good secondary coach for someone..
good secondary coach? UT’s secondary was non existent under his guidance!

Rocket, I'm in no way taking up for Jeremy Pruitt but if you think he's the fist coach in the Sec to pay players, I got a bridge for sale in Brooklyn. The NCAA has selective indignation about their rules. It depends on who you are and how much you feather their nest. It's wrong no matter who does it. The playing field should be level.

Everyone does it my friend. I was just making a joke about the situation. If anything it shows his ineptitude that he was foolish enough to get caught. I agree it’s not right, but it happens at every major program, I get it for sure.

Look this is not Pruitt's fault we hired a competent DB or DC coach for HC. Hell hiring a competent position coach and coordinator was a step up for us. Maybe hiring one with both (Heupel), even if lackluster, can do us good.

Correct, but he's the dumbest one.

Reactions: OllVol

VN Store

Back