Pruitt should get a Tennessee tattoo

NEwhere

He can get it lasered off in the future. I always wanted a tat but could never decide on a design. I played Rugby for TN and had i gotten the patch tattoo that many players had on their ankle i wouldn't regret it now.

What type of tat should he get and where should he get it?

Reactions: golfballs
JP is in, or he ain't, come on Jeremy, Power T on the shoulder. Lane named his son "Knox", either produce a son named Neyland, or get a shoulder tat!!!!

Reactions: rocketskates
Don’t get a tattoo you might regret....
1af086b07cc4c445294a89cdfe227ec4--no-regrets-tattoo-tattoo-regret.jpg

Tattoos and piercings SUCK!.

We had a young fellow where I worked on the West coast a few years back who was one of my direct reports. He made a similar statement prior to a meeting I, my boss, and his boss were attending. Of the three only I have no piercings. He ended up cutting short what could have been a very good career at a Fortune 500 company. From that day forward nothing he did was good enough and I tried to turn it around for him. He exposed a very small mind and a lot of ignorance. I'm a surfer before many other things and most surfers have some ink. My father told me early on never get inked in a place that exposes ignorance and mine cannot be seen even if I wear a tshirt. You could very well be surprised the people around you who are inked and pierced and like the work they have had done, it could very well be your pastor.

VN Store

Back