Purdue in final four

Vollifer1949

I particularly watched Edey for lane violation’s in the NC State game. They didn’t call any again, but I didn’t see any blatant ones like the ones that weren’t called in the Tennessee game. I would speculate the referees informed Painter lane violations would be called and he alerted Edey. He definitely camped out against us.

I particularly watched Edey for lane violation’s in the NC State game. They didn’t call any again, but I didn’t see any blatant ones like the ones that weren’t called in the Tennessee game. I would speculate the referees informed Painter lane violations would be called and he alerted Edey. He definitely camped out against us.
Notice that announcers for this game are pointing out 3 seconds on him.

I know UConn is good, but this game is also exposing how overrated Purdue's guards are. They couldn't get shots off on us. Couldn't do it here in the national championship game.

Even with the clear foul advantage inside they are getting whopped up on..

I guess they’re not f***ing winners after all.
They never were sir. Just happened to have some random guy who hit the genetic lottery to become 7’4. I’ve never seen a more unathletic, non touch around the rim, lack of a good post game type of guy win player of the year till Edey. I mean I thought Tshiebwe winning it was the worst. Nah this guy is and he’s about to win it twice

Glad Purdue finally ended up in a game where the referees didn't feel obligated to protect Edey and called out a lot of his junk, he still elbowed everybody and pushed and shoved without getting a call, but the Boilers can roll back into oblivion for another decade now that Edey is finally out of the college game,

Hope Aidoo was watching how UConn big guys finish at the rim from all angles with strength, focus and a desire to make a score, not just throw the ball up to see what happens, not sure what summer camps they hit, but I'd park Aidoo there for the full session,

Just watched the hilights of the champion chop game and the big ugly Edy got away with elbows to the chest against his defender over and over. Every one of them should have been offensive fouls.
What a crock.

Just watched the hilights of the champion chop game and the big ugly Edy got away with elbows to the chest against his defender over and over. Every one of them should have been offensive fouls.
What a crock.
And hook and hold, lowering the shoulder to make space. It’s so surreal seeing him get away with that stuff and wondering if you’re the only one seeing it seeing it. I’ll never understand how 3 officials who undergo training and are graded and keep missing it. At least he got called for traveling a couple times.

Didn’t get to watch the game but from what I’m reading here 3 fouls and 2 traveling calls are an upgrade in officiating. He shuffles his feet a lot. Did it several times against us but was never called. Makes you wonder why the officiating was different last night.

Didn’t get to watch the game but from what I’m reading here 3 fouls and 2 traveling calls are an upgrade in officiating. He shuffles his feet a lot. Did it several times against us but was never called. Makes you wonder why the officiating was different last night.
Probably were told about how blatant it was in EE.

VN Store

Back