Question about OL Austin Sanders

I had to read all of this before I said anything! Haha, Austin, lazy?!? I don't know what games you watched but lazy wasn't there! And Austin was not offered by a lot because everyone knew it was a waste of time. He got phone calls, lots of em, Ohio St., Alabama, and Michigan was waiting in the parking lot after school, and there were more but none got over invested because he was so solid on the Vols. But he's doing fine, waiting his time, humble, not cocky atall. He will play, not behind Dylan but with him! He's getting bigger, stronger, faster, and still looking good, he wants to win, if that means waiting on 2nd team til coach thinks he's ready, then so be it! And one thing you got to remember, he was(not sure about now) one of the only 9 on the team that could squat over 600lbs, not being biased, just telling the truth. And he didn't have concussion issues, he had a concussion during spring practice but did play in the O&W game and did well!

We know. The idiot that made that conclusion is a Gator fan on a Vol board so go figure!!!! Austin is doing fine just fine and is one great kid, good job raising him with Jennifer!

We know. The idiot that made that conclusion is a Gator fan on a Vol board so go figure!!!! Austin is doing fine just fine and is one great kid, good job raising him with Jennifer!

Through all of Jennifer's friends and family, and all of mine, he has a strong network of people who believe in him and want him to succeed. Everyone on here has been very supportive and it is appreciated!

Reactions: 3 people
Through all of Jennifer's friends and family, and all of mine, he has a strong network of people who believe in him and want him to succeed. Everyone on here has been very supportive and it is appreciated!

We all grew up in Harrison and Birchwood areas so I know all of Harrison, Birchwood, Ooltewah and Chattanooga is pulling for him! :)

We all grew up in Harrison and Birchwood areas so I know all of Harrison, Birchwood, Ooltewah and Chattanooga is pulling for him! :)

I told Jenn you were on here and commented on Austin, she might try to get ahold of you!

VN Store

Back