Question nobody has asked?

Paid Albert Means from Memphis $150,000k to come to Alabama. Had a box at Bryant-Denny and was one of their main boosters.Alabama booster killed after bloody struggle at Memphis home
Poor old Albert didn’t get paid. His high school coaches that he loved and trusted steered him to Bama. They got the money. Albert wound up playing at Memphis. He was a victim in the whole mess. He didn’t know anything about the money until the story broke.

I for one totally believe he was paying players out of his own pocket. You don’t learn that from Saban. I think it was just his own noggin.

Maybe not, but Saban sure as shootin can afford it. Maybe that is exactly where he learned it. Saban might prefer to keep that sort of thing in-house and under control, instead of worrying about too many loose ends. I'm just yacking, but who thinks it isn't happening?

Last edited:
Remember him well. He had big parties at his home on Saturday’s and sundays to watch games. Kind of a weird dude.
I know he posted on gridscape as The TN Stud & made absolutely no attempt at hiding his identity 😂.

Do any of the old timers from the gridscape page know if TN Stud (the original) ever posted on VN? SIAP but I’m curious to know but too involved in the basketball game to search it out . By too involved I don’t mean that I am playing , coaching or even at the game. By too involved I mean I’m laying on my fat arse .

I know he posted on gridscape as The TN Stud & made absolutely no attempt at hiding his identity 😂.

Do any of the old timers from the gridscape page know if TN Stud (the original) ever posted on VN? SIAP but I’m curious to know but too involved in the basketball game to search it out .
Tennstud was a weirdo who got off on sexual favors with young black guys in exchange for $$

Reactions: PNW Huskie

Do any of the old timers from the gridscape page know if TN Stud (the original) ever posted on VN? SIAP but I’m curious to know but too involved in the basketball game to search it out . By too involved I don’t mean that I am playing , coaching or even at the game. By too involved I mean I’m laying on my fat arse .

I used to read his stuff years ago. I always though he putted from the rough.

Tennstud was a weirdo who got off on sexual favors with young black guys in exchange for $$
Oh come on Ricky . You’re
just saying that because Cortez Kennedy lived with TTS for weeks on end traveling the globe with him as his “special guest”

Reactions: Rickyvol77
I for one totally believe he was paying players out of his own pocket. You don’t learn that from Saban. I think it was just his own noggin.

It makes perfect sense. If you’re a bagman, and you suddenly are expected to give double the money to some guys that are obviously reckless, you’d chicken out. Logan young wasn’t just caught,embarrassed, and banned, he’s dead. Probably an accident, but at first everybody just assumed a caught bagman is just the kind of person who’d be murdered.
he did have a noggin.

Who’s the idiot who gave Maurer his credit card to go to the Mouses Ear? They get the stupid award for life! S on their forehead!!!!

Reactions: Jravol78
Who’s the idiot who gave Maurer his credit card to go to the Mouses Ear? They get the stupid award for life! S on their forehead!!!!
Not sure who it is or even what the context is but there is a poster with a pic of FHCJP with a caption under it that says “#10 John Fulkerson” That always cracks me up .I just randomly think of it and crack up sometimes 😂. Anyway your question about BM & the CC immediately brought that pic to mind as the answer to your question .

Reactions: TJVol95
My brother in law is a Division 1 head coach. Do players get extra benefits? He thinks it could happen. Too funny.

VN Store

Back