Quincy Wilson takes shot at Tennessee on twitter.

The continued BS coming from FL players is a direct representation of their coach, in my opinion. If it wasn't, McElwain would have put a stop to it long beforehand. And now the skeleton cat with LSU beads...trash coach...trash players...trash program.

Totally agree, CABVOL. Can you imagine if any of Alabama's players were popping off all season like this??? Saban would never permit such BS.

Reactions: 1 person
They had their "shot" at UT and blew it..I GUARANTEE they won't win the East..They will have at least 1 more loss while UT goes 5-0 the rest of the way...All hat and no cattle sure looks pathetic though, even to a classless mouthy bunch like Fla.....

Reactions: 2 people
Earlier you guys were going off on how bama trashed a depleted Gator team last year. Might want to compare scores and remember that UF was in the game in the third quarter.

But our ton of injuries didn't count?

Dude we were just as banged up when we played you. So no they don't count.

Our mistake was assuming a big falloff from LDR to Appleby. Our bad. Turns out they're both kinda mediocre and there wasn't much of a falloff

Edit: and in response to the post just above hey last year we were winning with like 5 minutes to go and pissed it away? Yay for both of us?

Last edited:
No play makers on offense? Calloway is he best reciever in the SEC and Powell is dynamic. They've got 2-3 rbs that are more than serviceable and with that defense they don't need to do much. I think they win out.

LOL. Callaway is not the best WR in the SEC. Their RBs are average at best. LDR is average. Austin Allen is the second best passer in the SEC. Arkys defense is underrated. UF has to go to Arkansas after playing UGA while Arky will be coming off a bye week. UGA is a division rival and could play UF very tough and beat them.

LSU? UF has to go to Baton Rouge and Fournett will likely be healthy. If so, UF has little to no chance at winning. Fournett and Guice are as good or better than ANY RB duo in the country when healthy. I originally thought like you but after giving it some thought LSU might be one of the most dangerous teams to play this year. They have talent everywhere on both sides of the ball and are playing with nothing to lose. Also, LSU's defense is really starting to play well.

I think UF loses both games.

Earlier you guys were going off on how bama trashed a depleted Gator team last year. Might want to compare scores and remember that UF was in the game in the third quarter.

Hmmm, last years Bama team is not this years. So irrelevant. Your Gator team was not as badly injured as we were this year against Bama. What your team did against Bama last year is irrelevant.

Also, and most importantly, this is a Tennessee Vol message board and what Gator fans have to say on here is worth as much as a zipper on a washcloth.

Even if UF wins the East, we still whooped that ass. lol. Then they can get hammered in the SECCG and we can be playing in a New Years Six bowl while they get curb stomped by a big 10 team in the citrus or outback bowl.

They wasn't good against y'allz, but both corners got pic sixes yestuday.

Look who was throwing the ball... pressure Locke (sp?) And he folds like a cheap suit. Reminds me of Ainge his freshman year. Makes bad bad decisions.

Bama beat us badly. UF couldn't. What else is there to say? This is really the line of trash you want to talk?

You guys have a good team. Good luck. If you read your own posts over the last few months, you will see that you sound manic/depressive.

thumb.aspx

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back