Raise and Extension

Being fired is what she should get from Dave Hart. And do it now or at latest season's end to hang on to some players. I see a mass exodus when the season is over if HOLLY DOOLEY WARLICK is kept as coach.

I see no scenerio in which she could logically remain the head coach another season.
Should that happen, then the players will quit on her, like they did against Dooley in the Kentucky game and like they did in the Vandy game.
Her mis use of the current players will keep any top 100 players from playing for her. In addition to that, since she has been the coach, USC has climbed to the top of the S.E.C. USC in the recent past was a horrible team. Not even an NCAA tourney team but on her watch, they have passed us up.
Go out of the U.T. family and hire a new coach. A UConn assistant! Louisville's coach!

Reactions: 2 people
Look on the bright side guys! All of you that claimed to turn your back on the program if Holly is coaching in 16-17, will finally have some extra time for DIY projects next year. :)

Reactions: 4 people
Look on the bright side guys! All of you that claimed to turn your back on the program if Holly is coaching in 16-17, will finally have some extra time for DIY projects next year. :)

Hmmph... I am a Reds fan, a 76ers fan, and a Lady Vols fan....the night is darkest just before the dawn!

Reactions: 1 person
Hmmph... I am a Reds fan, a 76ers fan, and a Lady Vols fan....the night is darkest just before the dawn!

Know what you mean!..long suffering Reds fans too..I think baseball fans are the most optimistic(or the most delusional)..."Hey we signed a 38 year old utility infielder!" I think we can win 100 games now"
I've always said being a Reds fan is like falling in love with the same girl every spring, knowing that she will break your heart by September :)

I hope they stick around and post every day, all day, for another 365+ days. Spitting out Venom and hate for that period of time can wear on you.

Reactions: 3 people
steve-carrell-nooo.gif

Based on the revenue the program generates....she's already vastly overpaid...and yes, I know your post was meant to be sarcastic.

VN Store

Back