Ranking Sweet 16's to Win It All

Maybe the way we lost the Lead will help us i don't understand playing there style of basketball in the second half and let them in the game we started trying to run the clock out with 18 minutes left in the game we did miss a couple of shots to start the second half but we should not have playing there style of basketball to let them back in the game.

Oregon above us lol

Don’t see anyone dropping Duke to 14/15 after they escaped by the roll of a ball yesterday. The double standard is ridiculous.

2 replies on this:
1) Any of you guys seen that Wooten dude for Oregon play in the tourney? My gosh, he is a beast. An absolute athlete.

2) Did anyone else notice the poor guy from UCF get shoved all the way under the basket at the end by Barrett when that rebound just fell into his arms even though he was boxed out? He shoved the kid away and put the ball back in. I can't believe they missed that call.

Andy Katz had us at 5th, which makes no sense since he has us playing in the title game with Gonzaga winning.

It doesn’t matter what happened last week!!

Everybody should know that now! General body of work can give idea. But it is just going out and playing hard and working to make it click on any given day.

Enjoy the ride! I remember couple of years ago when it wasn’t interesting at all cause we weren’t involved!

Go Vols just lay it on the line, give it your all. Nothing to hold back at this point. Win or lose just go and play your a$$ off!

Been a he&1 of a great season!

Go Vols!

Andy Katz has TN ranked as the 5th best team in the Sweet 16 with Purdue right behind at # 6. He has UNC #1 and the Zags #2
Should be a barn burner

Reactions: StrangeVol
Why not just donate to me if you're going to throw it away like that...

I got 40-1 odds baaaaaaaaaaaaabbbbbyy!!!

Freddie the Bookie better have that $1 million in cold, hard cash hidden under the Oyster Bar.

VN Store

Back