Recruiting Football Talk VII

Nico for Milton is addition by subtraction. That change will make a big positive impact. We’ll have to see if the young running backs and the wide receiver corp can step up. I hope we play a lot of our young guys in the secondary next year. Our older guys may have more experience, but they just flat out lack the physical talent and natural instincts to play well.
The main reason I believe we'll be better...we'll have a better QB. Yes, he'll make his mistakes; but, he'll be better, imo.

I am a firm believer (always have been) good/great/elite QB play, masks A LOT, including shortcomings on the defense...QB play can win a game, whenever ALL else fails, if it's top notch.

Dimwit?

I think people don't understand the kids background maybe.
He chose Colorado because of "primetime" who's a very celebrated African-American personality/coach.

He didn't dislike Heupel because he is white. And NO it's not the same as if Merklinger signed with Tennessee because Heupel is white. Two totally different dynamics in American race relations. You all know this. You know this...

I hate that the guy went there, and not Tennessee.

And most fans on here don't really want to hear about the "black experience" in America.
That's fine. But it is a different experience, even still today. Not like...40 years ago. My point is
He didn't dislike Heupel at all, or Tennessee. He just wanted to help a high profile black head coach, that he connected with on a much deeper level. What can you do???

Tennessee probably outbid Colorado and it didn't even matter.

We still got Warren, Anderson, and Perry.
I would caution judging this kid too harshly.
Lol, dude, calm down. All I was saying is the guy is a prima Donna, and most likely a locker room cancer.

VN Store

Back