Recruiting Football Talk VII

Nope...a middle finger for being aggravatingly argumentative..besides that I changed it to more adequately express my irritation.

I will say the same dang thing I said before to your dumb argument..Anal-Iiktics are a tool to be used wisely, being rigid with their use is stupid...especially when facing teams that can and will absolutely make it nigh impossible to do what you usually do.

So...go on and argue for your stupidly stubborn, rigid and dogmatic use of anal-liktics...I know your going to...I will not reply to it because I am sick of these useless arguments with people that refuse to acknowledge when you make a good point. (probably...unless you say something really dumb again and aggravate me even further...lol.)
I have a feeling that you feel that every point that is not yours… is an ignorant argument… Its a fact that the two most efficient shots in basketball is 3 pointers and lay ups/dunks….. any other two point shot is considered a low efficient shot….Its really that simple.

Reactions: barrylee
Wow. That was pretty uncalled-for, McGill. You obviously DGAF, but if you're wondering if you crossed a line-- you did.
I was kidding...I started to put a winky emoji on the end so you would know...but I thought it was obvious...If I really thought you was a Idiot Margin moron I would have blasted you and said a lot worse than that.

Sorry I didn't make it clearer.

You didn't correct me. You tried to though, multiple times.

A review:

My initial post:

Your 1st reply which you stated as fact:

My response and explanation:

Your response and questioning if it's really a stat sheet.

My response with another attempt to explain.

Your response stating that you don't know and don't care

My response letting you know I believe you do care:

Your last response. Saying Edey was most likely reading a stat sheet and letting me know your extensive history with basketball and stat sheets. Finishing again with "I don't care either way".

I'm posting my initial picture again with a close up of the paper in question. Remember this was immediately following the final whistle, not in the press room. With your background in tournaments, would you have individual stat sheets printed and ready to go within 1 to 2 minutes of the conclusion of the ball game? View attachment 632728
View attachment 632729
Also remember, in Zak Edey's previous post game interview (following the TN game), he cussed, he was immature, and he called out the opposing team's coach. He was more subdued in the post game interview last night. What could have changed? Edey reading his stat sheet or a note reminding him to act more mature when you get a microphone put in your face?
That's not a stat sheet. That's an index card that says "don't be an a**hole again, dummy"

No way Arkansas is about to pay Cal's buyout AND match or exceed his current contract. Only way is if Cal is prepared to pay a portion himself, and if so that's a horrible look for KY.
There is no buyout for Cal. They won’t match his current pay either. It’s a move to be more comfortable and reset himself.

The eyes of TENNESSEE are upon her. View attachment 632741
I'd say it's very intimidating looking at all the banners, the name on the court, and the bronze statue of the woman that did it all, right across from the stadium.
i'd be shocked walking into that giant arena and realizing it's my new home.

VN Store

Back