Recruiting Football Talk VII

Lol grasping at straws! Name one player from the 87 nuggets squad. Meanwhile, 87 lakers have magic, kareem, worthy, and others! You people who hate Lebron sure are obsessed with posting about him on a daily basis! Secret man crush I think!
Hahahahaha I'll be kettle you be pot.

Is the debate whether the current Nuggets are more like the 87 Lakers and the current Lakers with LeBron are more like the 87 Nuggets?

Last edited:
They need to sacrifice a year, take the time to review plays when there’s flopping…if it’s an obvious flop, give the guy a tech. 2 tech’s you’re tossed obviously. It’ll fix that sh*t very quick if they did that
They could do that with Bama offensive and GA defensive holding. Easy-peasy. Just call it every time it happens until it stops. Wouldn't even need to review most of the calles. The number of occurrences is no matter. At all.

It would restore order and make for a great season.

They could do that with Bama offensive and GA defensive holding. Easy-peasy. Just call it every time it happens until it stops. Wouldn't even need to review most of the calles. The number of occurrences is no matter. At all.

It would restore order and make for a great season.
Bama's days of favorable calls are over I think. The SEC backed their winner in Saban and reaped the rewards from it, but I don't think they'll help Bama now that he's gone. UGA will be the only one to get all the insane, frustrating calls now, until they prove they can't bring the SEC titles like Saban did.

Oh, and my daughter and I made the UT Athletics tweet in the video. Almost to the end of the video, it’s us standing with Coach Barnes.

I hope Coach Kim is the basketball version of Heupel's teams. Even if they lose, at least they'll be fun to watch. I think they're gonna be great. Probably not Pat great, but a lot better than what we've seen since she retired.

At least it's heinz ketchup. I'll never understand how people eat off brand ketchup. I'm not super snobby about branded food, but off brand ketchup is so so bad.

And I even hate the company that owns heinz right now (terrible company to work for). And still I can't stomach any other ketchup.
I think I asked about off-brand foods a while back. Which food will you only eat the name brand version? Ketchup was one for me. Ranch dressing is another one. . . but there are probably 2 brands that are acceptable there.

Also, on the other side, I prefer Dr. Wow off-brand coka soda dope pop.

9 of the Top 10 picks held Blue Chip ratings coming out of HS.

22 of 32 of the 1st Round picks were either 4Star or 5Star players out of HS.

Rankings are better than they’ve ever been.
I’m curious how many of the top 32 were 5 star - anyone know?

`It's 9:10 AM 5-1
There are 6 offers on this menu right now. What is the staff doing, firing a shotgun at everyone out there that they think might fit at sometime or other?

So your last sentence describes my thoughts when my wife got us tickets to Imagine Dragons for my son. (The family each got to pick a concert and we all went.)

Imagine Dragons was not the studio band that I was expecting. It was obvious that they learned how to perform in front of audiences. I truly enjoyed the concert.

As a family, we have been to see:
Billy Joel
Queen
Taylor Swift 😳
Garth Brooks
Lady GaGa
Luke Combs
Chris Stapleton
Elton John
I’m sure that I have forgotten a couple.
I enjoyed every concert.
(What I enjoyed the most about the Taylor Swift concert was my son. He was 13 and pissed that he had to go to the concert. A cute group of girls sat next to him. The girl next to him was flirting with him. He had no clue. The girl asked him if he loved Taylor Swift like she did. With no tact or clue at all, he said not at all. The girl got up and moved to the empty seat on the other side of her friends immediately. He looked at me and said “what do you say when the hot girl asks if you love Taylor Swift? Yes, absolutely! Unless you’re my dumbass! First time he cussed in front of me and I almost fell out of my chair laughing. The highlight of the concert! ) 😂😂😂

He still can’t hear her songs without shaking his head at his mistake. 😎
You definitely say "Yes, absolutely!" 😂 Solid advice.

Following that same plan, I found myself years ago with a very young daughter at 18-year-old Christina Aguilera's debut tour. It turns out Christina was not bashful. But you can't back out when daughter makes a pick. With special guest Destiny's Child. So, get this: I accidentally saw Beyonce before I had ever heard of her -- quite the "Dad move." My daughter was dancing and singing along. But the look on my slightly older son's face watching the singers dance and prance was even better. He picked Bare Naked Ladies. Maybe for the music, maybe the name. After Christina, I'll never know. Wife chose Bonnie Raitt. I went with Yes, forever one of my favorite bands.

Just the two of us now, and I pretty much let wifey make all the picks. She loves music. I love her. Best concert in a while was seeing the complete Fleetwood Mac ensemble in Chicago a few years back. My wife adores Stevie. The whole band was sober (a novel experience, I take it) and excellent! Glad we did it before Christine passed away. Also the Eagles this year.

VN Store

Back