Recruiting Football Talk VII

I didnt like either one as well..but they were top of the game. I thought Agassi was over rated, but always pulled for an American.
Agassi, Sampras , Courier and Chang were very good .

Really no American Men right now near top of Tennis. Federer, Nadal and Djokovic ruled the Sport for last 20 years.

Reactions: Orangeburst
I don’t have any grandkids yet. My oldest daughter is 24, my son is 21, and my youngest daughter is 5 weeks. I’m a little worried I will be a softy towards her, but I think my disdain for unruly and disrespectful kids will keep me from being too charmin.
😳nouns-nounish.gif

*My sons are 19 and almost 17. I couldn't imagine having an infant in the house.

🙏🙏 sent

Agassi, Sampras , Courier and Chang were very good .

Really no American Men right now near top of Tennis. Federer, Nadal and Djokovic ruled the Sport for last 20 years.
pretty neat website to compare H2H

Reactions: knoxvol52
what was all the huballoo about in CA then?
.3% is a low amount.

This isn't new. D8 and D9...D10 have been around a few years. Can buy at any gas station.

It's just much calmer. Idk if they would be enough to help medicinally, but I haven't looked at that aspect...

For old-timers, they seem to actually like it more. More similar to old school. Modern mj is wildly strong apparently.

pretty neat website to compare H2H

Alcaraz vs Sinner wil be the rivalry for next 10 years in Men's game.

United States doesn't invest as much time and money into Tennis players like the foreign countries do.

The fun part of the CBD industry is that when random tests have been conducted some were found to have actual THC. Why? It is effective and cheap. Lol. People are more prone to buy when it is effecacious.

In other studies the amount of effective CBD needed is wildly cost prohibitive. The technology has changed those studies might be outdated, and I don't partake, but I do find the irony comical and sad.

Meaning you gotta love people taking synthetics because the natural is illegal.

Alcatraz vs Sinner wil be the rivalry for next 10 years in Men's game.

United States doesn't invest as much time and money into Tennis players like the foreign countries do.
Also they grow up playing on clay courts and learning finesse. We have harder hitters with less overall skill.

Alcatraz vs Sinner wil be the rivalry for next 10 years in Men's game.

I dont watch it or play any more. Never heard of those 2.
I thought I was decent in my college age as I played quite a bit since I was like10.. and played a friend on the UTC team..he absolutely smoked my ass.

I dont watch it or play any more. Never heard of those 2.
I thought I was decent in my college age as I played quite a bit since I was like10.. and played a friend on the UTC team..he absolutely smoked my ass.
I watch the Major tournaments.

Golf and Tennis are the most disrespected Sports, individuals think it's easy to play until you try.

2 of the hardest Sports to Master imo.

.3% is a low amount.

This isn't new. D8 and D9...D10 have been around a few years. Can buy at any gas station.

It's just much calmer. Idk if they would be enough to help medicinally, but I haven't looked at that aspect...

For old-timers, they seem to actually like it more. More similar to old school. Modern mj is wildly strong apparently.
0.3% by weight of an edible can be a massive dose.

Reactions: Devo182

VN Store

Back