Recruiting Football Talk VII

I agree. I'm old enough that the Alabama rivalry is the most important one to me. It's more important than our rivalries with Florida or Georgia. However, Alabama considers Auburn their biggest rival. They consider Tennessee their #2 rival. To claim that both UT and LSU are bigger rivals for Alabama than Auburn is asinine. Orange is just butt hurt because he doesn't want to lose the annual UT/Alabama game.
Well, that's because they're scared of us.

Every once in a while I like to switch to a mezcal to sip on. Was at Total Wine one day and talked with one of the workers there that turned me onto a brand called Ilegal. Their reposado and anejo are both nice to sip. The reposado has been my go to though because the price for the anejo is steep.
Ilegal Mezcal is a nice switch up.
Experimenting w Paloma mixes, tequila and mezcal.
Good times

Rum drinkers - one of my favorite fishing podcasts is sponsored by Papa’s Pillar. I’ve seen it in the liquor down the road. Any decent?

It’s ok. I think Plantation is much better. Diplomático is also great
Not much of a rum drinker but I second Plantation though.

Bourbon and mezcal are my go to. Love an Oaxaca old fashioned for a twist.

Went to a car show in Cherokee today. Met Don Garlits. Got to talk to him for a few minutes, then he fired up his "Swamp Rat" car for us. Starts it using gasoline to warm it up. It produces 1,000hp while on gas. . . then they switch to nitromethane. When it switches over the horsepower jumps to 3,000! You can see the flames blowing out in mid-day sunlight.

Anyway, didn't realize he is 91 years old! I recorded a video of it that my buddy is gonna edit for me and put on youtube. I'll post it when it's finished.

I am ready for the 7 - 1 model with Vandy as our permanent rival. I am very tired of Tennessee having the most difficult conference schedule every single year. Auburn is the team that team closest to us in terms of difficulty but we have been getting the shaft since we went to two divisions.

VN Store

Back