Recruiting Football Talk VII

Whichever morans like this post...

thelistofjericho.gif
I can’t believe it only got nine. Figured at least a couple hundred.

Dang it. Now I feel bad. That'll pass though. I actually almost went there. Ended up at Tennessee and my best friend did ROTC his freshman year. Talked me into it and I had a great time playing Army for 21 years. I guess it worked out.
Well now I'm bummed. Waffled about joining ROTC and decided against. I think that was a fairly big mistake.

Dang it. Now I feel bad. That'll pass though. I actually almost went there. Ended up at Tennessee and my best friend did ROTC his freshman year. Talked me into it and I had a great time playing Army for 21 years. I guess it worked out.
My oldest is in ROTC. He overslept and missed PT once. Told him he was a sh!tbag and that’s private behavior not future officer behavior. I occasionally go to his school (USM) to talk sh!t to the ROTC cadre and pick on cadets.

Matt Campbell screwed himself over....he was loyal to Iowa State and is going to end up being a garbage pile coach when those ungrateful dumbasses fire him for not being able to keep working miracles at Big 12 Vandy.
McGill, do you remember the episode on Seinfeld when George would say or do the opposite of what he thought was correct?

1699326097970.gif

That Kentucky tweet has me thinking that voltwitter was destined to be. We're a fanbase composed of people from the Upper South so we're naturally outgoing and friendly but a large core is also Appalachian which makes us particularly loyal and fierce, especially when it comes to feuds. A Kentuckian really shouldn't be puzzled by this as they're the only other SEC school with a similar composition. The question should really be why isn't #BBN getting passed down to the younger generations. A fanbase that is as large and travels as well as their basketball fandom does should have a massive online presence and yet they pale in comparison to us.

I think some of it is that UT really made a big push for online when the internet was still very new and was one of the first wireless campuses in the nation. (The Kiffin riot only happened because twitter existed and we were on it live tweeting what was happening on campus, way back in 2009.). But that can't be all there is to it. For whatever reason, we are much more active online than a ton of other fanbases. Maybe that organization gave us our first taste and after taking Schiano's head there was never any turning back but honestly we've been online from the begining and a lot of probably has to do with UT, ORNL, Al Gore and other things - Tennessee was more online as a state.) However, the lack of big blue twitter kinda shows that the passionate part of their fanbase isn't 50 and younger.
A lot of words that don't get to the simple truth. They're inbred, and dumb is a dominant gene in that "gene pool". More like a gene "drip".

Lookie here ladies and gentlemen 😁😁
Nice! That's a whopper!
I love hitting those. . . always wish I put more on it after I see it hit. . . been a while since i've had one that big. . . i've been sticking to the little ones, I can manage that action a lot better. . . @Glitch

Really though, those are rare, congrats!

Nice! That's a whopper!
I love hitting those. . . always wish I put more on it after I see it hit. . . been a while since i've had one that big. . . i've been sticking to the little ones, I can manage that action a lot better. . . @Glitch

Really though, those are rare, congrats!
Thanks 👍!!! Vols had me close at start , then Villanova covered by a slim few … Kentucky , Miami, and Purdue smacked their opponents

She wore the wrong outfit to get boat raced

That is a bad loss too. Number 1 does not lose to number 20, especially in WBB. WBB is a lot like the College Football - past the top 2 teams (sometimes 3) is almost always a ginormous drop off. Those teams are still good (better than most) but not on the level of the top 3 who tend to murder anyone who isn't at least in the top 6.

That Kentucky tweet has me thinking that voltwitter was destined to be. We're a fanbase composed of people from the Upper South so we're naturally outgoing and friendly but a large core is also Appalachian which makes us particularly loyal and fierce, especially when it comes to feuds. A Kentuckian really shouldn't be puzzled by this as they're the only other SEC school with a similar composition. The question should really be why isn't #BBN getting passed down to the younger generations. A fanbase that is as large and travels as well as their basketball fandom does should have a massive online presence and yet they pale in comparison to us.

I think some of it is that UT really made a big push for online when the internet was still very new and was one of the first wireless campuses in the nation. (The Kiffin riot only happened because twitter existed and we were on it live tweeting what was happening on campus, way back in 2009.). But that can't be all there is to it. For whatever reason, we are much more active online than a ton of other fanbases. Maybe that organization gave us our first taste and after taking Schiano's head there was never any turning back but honestly we've been online from the begining and a lot of probably has to do with UT, ORNL, Al Gore and other things - Tennessee was more online as a state.) However, the lack of big blue twitter kinda shows that the passionate part of their fanbase isn't 50 and younger.
This reminded me when I moved on campus in 2003, they were hailing the new wifi, was like “what urgent need would there be to need to plop down in some hallway on campus with my laptop to access internet, nonsense, I have a CAT-5 cable and I’m gonna use it as God intended. Nonsense”

1699326640075.gif

My oldest is in ROTC. He overslept and missed PT once. Told him he was a sh!tbag and that’s private behavior not future officer behavior. I occasionally go to his school (USM) to talk sh!t to the ROTC cadre and pick on cadets.
I'm sure they're honored to hear from someone that wintered at Valley Forge with George Washington.

VN Store

Back