Recruiting Football Talk VII

I see I missed a classic C-Lowe meltdown during the game. Unfortunate I wasn’t here to experience it in real time.

That’s a good Wofford team. Better than our fans think they are. And we’ve now scored 80+ in our first 3 games for the first time since 2018-2019 and Zakai has given us nothing offensively. We’re only going to get better. Going to be a FUN season.
The 80+ is more important than anything. We didn't shoot the 3 well at all tonight and still got there.

I eat there all the time and have yet to get in to a fight or witness a stabbing. Living on borrowed time.
I think the joke is over blown personally.

Strangest experience i ever had at an Awful was listening to battle stories from my waitress, 'Redneck.' Pretty sure anybody tried to start **** with me or my buddies at that time, she woulda kicked their asses.

Reactions: Glitch
You're not going to believe this, but the mother of the Wade twins at Kentucky thinks her son hasn't been given a fair shot at QB

Lmaooooooo, remember when the barber told us Stoops would give him a shot. Remember when he told us Barion Brown was a can't miss stud.

I miss his stupid takes.

Offense got it once in the first quarter. Missouri had the ball for 10 whole ass minutes in a single possession because the defense couldn't get off the field. That is contradictory to the style of Heupel and what the offense wants to do. A single skill player had 300+ all purpose yards on Saturday. But go off.
If you look at our three second-quarter drives we were playing well, especially Joe, only to fall prey to penalties and a turnover. One drive was ended after a holding call put us in a 20-yard hole. Another overcame a holding call and 20-yard hole when Milton connected with Thornton. One ended with that fumble on the MZ 15. It was hard to notice this because the defense was so upsetting. Needless to say, even though MZ ran 2 or 3 times the number of snaps that half than we did, they had no holding or other live game penalties.

I think the joke is over blown personally.

Strangest experience i ever had at an Awful was listening to battle stories from my waitress, 'Redneck.' Pretty sure anybody tried to start **** with me or my buddies at that time, she woulda kicked their asses.
Well someone did shoot out a window there but still LOVE the bacon.

Good luck this weekend and going forward. Not necessarily "best of luck"; I'll reserve that for Georgia since they may well need it to get out of Neyland with a win. They've only played two road games and weren't sharp in either one from what I can tell. I haven't watched much live football this season and won't this Saturday either. My blood pressure goes up and down these days like I'm pumping through lead pipes. Trying to limit the stress by fretting over lesser things (that I also don't control), like WWIII and our debt/inflation riddled economy. :)

I'm sure the Vols will play with a lot of pride coming off a loss, and they generally do that at home anyway.

If you look at our three second-quarter drives we were playing well, especially Joe, only to fall prey to penalties and a turnover. One drive was ended after a holding call put us in a 20-yard hole. Another overcame a holding call and 20-yard hole when Milton connected with Thornton. One ended with that fumble on the MZ 15. It was hard to notice this because the defense was so upsetting. Needless to say, even though MZ ran 2 or 3 times the number of snaps that half the had no holding or other live game penalties.
Don't get me wrong, the offense definitely has some issues and shares some blame for the loss. Definitely. But we've seen this offense be elite. They get more grace, naturally. A lot of silliness on Saturday all around.

Reactions: Volunteer821
You people still think our basketball team is infallible? They’re good, they’re not title good yet. This isn’t a great wofford team
I don’t get you kid. I call you that because you’re quite a bit younger than I am. I believe you’re a VOL fan, but you give up too easily and early in games. Especially basketball and baseball. Those two are different than football, it’s about the long game and season before you judge a team. Oh, I hope that new family is doing great.

VN Store

Back