Recruiting Football Talk VII

I think the difference was over signing. It was easier to over sign, and take a chance on guys. So glad they capped these classes at 25 to help make it 'easier to rebuild a team.' Such BS, it is and always has been to allow Bama an easier road to Atlanta.

You think the NCAA capped the classes to help Bama make it to ATL?

College GameDay going to James Madison is just awesome. This atmosphere is already 10x better than when they go to Georgia, Alabama, or Oregon for they 1000th time.

There have been some truly putrid and boring environments this year, but man these JMU fans are getting lit. It always means more when it goes to a smaller school that experiences something for the first time.

College GameDay going to James Madison is just awesome. This atmosphere is already 10x better than when they go to Georgia, Alabama, or Oregon for they 1000th time.

There have been some truly putrid and boring environments this year, but man these JMU fans are getting lit. It always means more when it goes to a smaller school that experiences something for the first time.

I enjoyed it when they went to Bozeman last year too. Seeing new environments is good for the schools

I enjoyed it when they went to Bozeman last year too. Seeing new environments is good for the schools

It’s good for the game, too. The only counter argument would be they went to Duke for the first time this year and that was arguably the quietest and most boring atmosphere in about 5 years, but those nerds only care about basketball so it was a bad choice to begin with. Smaller schools get jacked up for this stuff.

Can’t tell you how awful 4 different random Georgia fans at work were yesterday. I was helping set up for some holiday meals at one my plants and didn’t even know these particular people….I just sat there and took it. I keep receipts. They are THE WORST fanbase, and from working just across the border in North GA, it’s really not even close. I was wearing a black UT polo, and didn’t even know these people. They came out of their way to completely attack me lol. They are psychotic.

Dillion Bates who was a bust, the Berry twins and Todd Kelly Jr....was only legacy players he had..but I do forget sometimes maybe there were more...Oh yes and Nigel Warrior....
I should have said highly rated players. I know they weren't great but did boost the preception. Keeping Dobbs and the Tennessee players was his greatest accomplishment.

App State was awesome last year! As far as Duke they already knew the Coach would be gone at the end of the year and know with A&M pockets he is a no brainer! Smart move for A&M he will bring them back.

We could sign over 25 a class. There were some powder puff ****'s in there.

Botch benefitted from a generational in state class. Still he went out and got it done. Still he missed on prettiest QB this side of Clemson, Higgins, and Tee's boy.
Reason Jones lost Trevor Lawrence was he was all in on Justin Fields instead....rolled the dice and lost on both...Higgins fell for Dabo's charm lol...

I will literally vomit if Beck sits back and picks us apart today. I’d rather see us get burned deep than to see that sob escape with a clean jersey.

Agree. Going to have to be willing to take risks and send the house at him today and see if he can be forced into a few mistakes. Taking the bend but don’t break approach will play right into Georgia’s hands.

VN Store

Back