Recruiting Football Talk VII

Yeah it was over 30 for sure. Ton of kids
2014 was 32 commits with avg rating 89.50 (7th overall). 2015 was 30 commits with avg rating 89.48 (4th overall).

Heupel 2023 was 25 commits with avg rating 90.87 (10th overall). 2024 currently at 19 commits with avg rating 91.62 (14th overall) BUT there are 6 teams ahead of us in rankings with LOWER avg rating.

Take that info how ya want folks

I’d for sure scoop that up! Ive got one now but it’s been less than a 1/4 full for a few months now. Rarely pour some since it’s hard to get another.

Do you already have it or are y’all getting some and you think you’ll have an extra?
Wasn’t it that one you were wondering about or was it 12?

That was a quantity class. Compare avg recruit from then to now

Yeah it was over 30 for sure. Ton of kids

Yea, but that’s not how the class ranking algorithm works. You can go to the 2015 class calculator on 247 and drop the bottom 10 guys off. The class score drops from 287 to 282, which was good for 5th place that year. They try to make sure that quantity doesn’t overpower quality in their rankings.

I’d for sure scoop that up! Ive got one now but it’s been less than a 1/4 full for a few months now. Rarely pour some since it’s hard to get another.

Do you already have it or are y’all getting some and you think you’ll have an extra?
Thought of you guys, for some damn reason. Met a guy that collects rare whiskeys. He has several bottled of Pappy, and other stuff I dont care about.

Why is that interesting? He doesnt drink.

When asked if he plans to sell them, no.. no. Will you bust them out for a special occasion. No, no just like having them.

Yea, but that’s not how the class ranking algorithm works. You can go to the 2015 class calculator on 247 and drop the bottom 10 guys off. The class score drops from 287 to 282, which was good for 5th place that year. They try to make sure that quantity doesn’t overpower quality in their rankings.
Please see my reply to myself on down

2014 was 32 commits with avg rating 89.50 (7th overall). 2015 was 30 commits with avg rating 89.48 (4th overall).

Heupel 2023 was 25 commits with avg rating 90.87 (10th overall). 2024 currently at 19 commits with avg rating 91.62 (14th overall) BUT there are 6 teams ahead of us in rankings with LOWER avg rating.

Take that info how ya want folks
Plus, a TON of those Butch classes transferred because, well, Butch being Butch.

VN Store

Back