Recruiting Football Talk VII

This has to be the stupidest display of human worship I have ever seen...the guy ain't frickin dead you idiots.

I could understand if he had died suddenly in an accident or natural causes like Mike Leach did...but no, he just retired...imbeciles.
Reports that Bama fans have begun construction of a replica of Lenin's Tomb to display a wax Saban for compulsory schoolchild viewing.
IMG_9484.jpeg

Last edited:
To be fair, can't the same be said of us? We finished 5th in conference last year got a higher seed than expected because of our strong first half of the season.

We're two games into SEC play...I don't think the story is written for any of the teams except Vandy and maybe Missouri... I think anyone else has enough talent (and time) to improve. We've played the 2nd hardest SOS thus far in the SEC (Bama is 1st) and the top 5 teams to play hard SOS in the SEC have all lost 4 or more games so far...

So based on results and SOS the 4 best teams in the SEC right now are Auburn, Mississippi State, Kentucky and Tennessee. Still an early season and State has added offense from the outside in Hubbard to go along with Tolu so they're better than last year.
Not really. MSST 11 wins before last night are pretty weak, where as we had 2 incredibly strong non conference wins over Kansas and Maryland.

YARN | What have I ever done to make you treat me so disrespectfully? | The  Godfather (1972) | Video gifs by quotes | 1c5e9c78 | 紗

Final Polls = Bowl games should matter, we earned it on the field and Iowa didn't have many if any opt outs like FSU or other teams.

Next Year's Polls...sure I can see us being ranked lower with all we lose (both RBs, starting QB, the entire starting secondary, both TEs...). But thankfully all we have to do is "just win" and it'll take care of itself.
Next year we’re gonna win the championship and be ranked 4 in the final polls. 😂😂😂

VN Store

Back