Recruiting Football Talk VII

I think I’m gonna regret betting on the Chiefs but I just couldn’t bring myself to bet for the Bills. Should have just left it alone and focused on the Detroit/TB game.. oh well. Let’s go Chiefs and Lions.
Baltimore vs 49ers rematch in Super Bowl..

But today I'm going Bills at home and pulling for Buccaneers.

Reactions: Nash_Vol97
I love CJH and his offense but I hope this upcoming season he rotates receivers every possession..

Start Bru, Thornton and Squirrel

Next possession use Brazzell, Matthews and Nimrod..spread the wealth
JMO, but I don’t think I’d be going with a full on hockey shift rotation like that. Rotating more is fine but we only get so many drives a game and I don’t want Bru or Squirrel sitting on the sidelines for half or them.

I recall flying pre-9/11, was a fun & enjoyable experience. Nothing we can do about that. Assuredly they've made it as safe as can be. It really is the airlines squeezing every penny out of clients, much like a trip to Disney. You gotta do this, get this to do this, and then backflip to get this and save $50.

The Delta Sky Bar is the perfect example, as a lover of large crowds. My fave spot is in the corner, with headphones on. An attainable goal was to use miles, or Amex to gain access. Eff 1/1 now have to use this reserve card, with high annual fee.

No longer makes any sense. Bottom line is there used to be more flights. Now its a sardine can. Turnip, squeezed.
I’m platinum on delta this year but honestly I don’t know that it is worth it. At the end of the day Delta is a credit card banking operation and they fly people around on the side. They don’t care or think about their flying customers.

@butchna spring training around the corner, you happy with potential starting pitching staff for Braves?
Never completely happy without the Dodgers financial resources, but AA did a masterful job of improving our available arms. Always contingent on them staying healthy. Could be great could be patchwork…but the talent is there.

I’m platinum on delta this year but honestly I don’t know that it is worth it. At the end of the day Delta is a credit card banking operation and they fly people around on the side. They don’t care or think about their flying customers.
Platinum SM no longer has SC access eff 1/1/24. Only reserve. To my knowledge its only for Reserve Biz, Reserve SM, and Platinum (Amex), not SM.

VN Store

Back