Recruiting Football Talk VII

Yeah...it really sucks...you know how life is, you go different directions and lose touch with old friends and family...It had been 10 years or so since the last time I had seen him, he had went off in a bad direction after his 2nd divorce, so he lived alone and had evidently been gone for a couple of days before he was found...they don't think drugs or foul play were involved from what my Dad told me, they think he just had a massive heart attack.
So sorry! Good reminder to make time for family and friends we have lost touch with. Prayers that the Comforter will comfort you and give you peace.

I am curious to see if they decide to put us in that group now..surely they need to "promote" more than 3-4 teams with the playoff expanding...a most favored program status change would be awesome, but I really doubt it happens for us.

I really don't even want a license to cheat with impunity like UGA and Bama have been given...I just want it to be what it is SUPPOSED to be...a level playing field.
Yes, I am so curious. There is GA, AL, and LSU. Texas will be added. They will want OK if possible. So then you have FL, TN, OM, and maybe Missouri.

That looks interesting. What is it about?
full

Reactions: SugarCC
Crazy what they're doing to them now. Pretty much anything you can imagine.

Yeah, it's crazy. Already finished a 3" lift, 35's on procomp bead locks, steel front bumper w/winch, and bushwhacker fender flares w/ steel fender wells. My wife wants rock lights and rock sliders/step bars, so I guess that's next on the list. 😎

It is amazing that Kirby literally bragged their strategy was to foul incessantly...and they have NEVER gotten called for it...Marco acts like your a f'n idiot for saying it's rigged...but that is the only evidence anybody with any sense needs to know beyond a shadow of a doubt that OUR team has to beat the most talented team in football and the refs both.

It is total ******* 🦬💩...and it will never change because so many people like him accept it..they enable the cheating.
I've come to accept we can't change how it is, but we can change how we handle it. Heup needs to work the refs more when it's happening, and our WRs need to sell it more rather than always fighting through it. Make it look blatant, and you'll start getting some of the calls. Not ALL of the calls, but some of them.

Eh, 2 days ago I was madder than heck looking for T.V. remote. It was in my hand 👀
I’ve told this story before in the zone. One day, I was making out schedules, food ordering and menu planning. I lost my favorite pencil for doing this. I had my whole kitchen staff looking for it for hours…….It was in my hand the whole time 🤦‍♀️. Idiot Jen moment.

Yeah, it's crazy. Already finished a 3" lift, 35's on procomp bead locks, steel front bumper w/winch, and bushwhacker fender flares w/ steel fender wells. My wife wants rock lights and rock sliders/step bars, so I guess that's next on the list. 😎
I like a 3" lift & 35"s. Not an extremely lift, but looks really good.

I'd recommend going to the actual Jeep show at the Jeep invasion this year. They have a bunch of vendors with a lot of cool stuff that you dont normally see. I just like seeing the different Jeeps driving around town, but since you own a Jeep, you'll probably really like the show.

Not sure I can agree.

MJ's last game he only scored 15 pts... in a 20-pt blowout loss. He wasn't great by his late 30s if we're being totally honest.

Kobe put up 60 and a W in his finale. Not thay he was great either ATP, but quite the last hurrah.

Now...I'm sure there are others, much more meaningful last games. I doubt Kobe's even ranks top-10 historically...as far as an impact on the team or league that season. Just thought Kobe's was so fun to watch. He caught absolute fire for the last 15 minutes of his career and that made it very special.
The difference is Jordan was a absolute monster defensive player....DPOY and Scoring leader...that is insane.

I will say too, that Kobe didn't play in the most brutally physical era of the NBA..and MJ did, and thrived in it...but it took a huge toll on him physically imo. They at least still played good defense in Kobes era, but it was not as brutal as the late 80s and 90s.

Both of them could play into their 50s in this wussified no-contact era...lol.

The difference is Jordan was a absolute monster defensive player....DPOY and Scoring leader...that is insane.

I will say too, that Kobe didn't play in the most brutally physical era of the NBA..and MJ did, and thrived in it...but it took a huge toll on him physically imo. They at least still played good defense in Kobes era, but it was not as brutal as the late 80s and 90s.

Both of them could play into their 50s in this wussified no-contact era...lol.
Especially since you can take about 10 steps now without being called for travelling or hold the ball for 3-4 seconds between bounces and not get a carrying call, 😂

VN Store

Back