Recruiting Football Talk VII

That 4th down stop earlier after a TO on the the Ravens side of the field, it just feels like one of those plays that comes back to haunt teams like KC.

247 thread talking best Vols all-time and King was brought up in regards to averaging 26 ppg as a Vol on 59% shooting (geez! Did they even have 3s? Not sure).

I looked futher into his stats...not only 26 ppg over 3 seasons... which is ridiculous off the bat and would lead the NCAA this season...but he also averaged 13 rebounds a game!! What the HELL.

Man I can't imagine seeing that kind of domination in person. What a player.
If King were playing right now he would be the best player in the nation by a landslide.

Funny thing about that, I was going to say "nb4 you come back and say 'WELL ACKTUALEE it's 39.56%'" but deleted it. Shoulda kept it lol

Much lower % than that. I haven’t ran the numbers but I’d say less than 7.5%.

So actually you’re still at least 32.06% off.

🤓

This off-season is proceeding smoothly. We're not out of January and we've entered the MJ goat debate already. We should be into copperheads and mayonnaise by may.
Gotta squeeze BBQ, the annexation of Memphis, and dog farts in before fall camp as well.

Do y’all like any announcers ever?
What I was wondering.

Not just here, but fans in general seem to hate every announcer, so I disregard any questions about them - I just assume folks hate every one of them regardless 😅😅

Maybe just me - but they're background noise. Don't hate, but don't love either. They're just...there. Not worth caring over. They're audible subtitles. Never understood why folks get so worked up over them. I'm busy watching the game.

What I was wondering.

Not just here, but fans in general seem to hate every announcer, so I disregard any questions about them - I just assume folks hate every one of them regardless 😅😅

Maybe just me - but they're background noise. Don't hate, but don't love either. They're just...there. Not worth caring over. They're audible subtitles.
No Sunshine pumpers in announcers booth..

Reactions: Jack Burton

VN Store

Back