Recruiting Football Talk VII

I think he was contracted to be available in the area which would pretty much mean it was Tennessee or busy. At least that was what was reported at the time…. I still think it’s BS though.
I thought that could be a possible way to do it, but I have no idea if they did it that way.

The Dooley LSU game was a good one for me. I was still in Knoxville. Best friend, me, and this former band chick I recently started seeing. Elation to desire for anarchy instantly 😂.
That one didn’t hurt me too much. It was pretty obvious we were gonna get the shaft the whole game.. then we had the damn North Carolina game to boot

I used to have the entire Himalayan Mountain range, then China invaded....

Did you ever see the avi pics I did for you in The Pub?
No, I never go to the Pub (well, not this Pub).

If you tagged me, I probably didn’t see it. I’ve had a lot of notifications the past couple of days, and I’ve been trying to clear them for the good of the board.

Reactions: SmokinBob
What stung the worse?

Thinking back to LSU in the sec championship game… how were the refs calling that game?
That one, the no catch catch TD call against Florida where the receiver never had possession and was given a TD, the forward progress stopped call against Purdue, the BS PI call in the Music City Bowl against Janzen Jackson, the games where our SEC opponents had zero live game penalties, the multiple games where offensive linemen were allowed to mug our DL, they all stung. The national media reveling in our misery during the decade of dysfunction stung. It all stung. And seeing national media and other fan bases backing our fight against the NaziCAA is giving me hope that we can actually do this. WGWTFA

Mincey is going to get owned in the first quarter or half, then at some point he is going to fake an injury, and our players will be standing over/around him mocking him. Our fans will obviously give him grief every time he does anything. Then the media will say how terrible we are.
Because we are terrible. Embrace it.

No, I never go to the Pub (well, not this Pub).

If you tagged me, I probably didn’t see it. I’ve had a lot of notifications the past couple of days, and I’ve been trying to clear them for the good of the board.
You were tagged.

Recruiting, re-recruiting, and everything else. Huge paychecks make a lot of things palatable, but I bet some it is annoying as heck.

Wish I had such a horrible job making 7 figures, I know I wouldn’t be crying about it
I’ll gladly trade one of those guys living in big houses, driving nice rides, flying private jets making millions a year to coach a game my concrete company straight up lol

VN Store

Back