Recruiting Football Talk VII

I remember Waller. The fastest I've ever seen in Tennessee (in high school) was Ramon Clay from Hunters Lane, but he had a hip injury his sophomore year and never played football again. He decided to just run track and was one of the greatest sprinters in TN high school history.
But hands down the FASTEST, period, I've ever seen would have to be Travis Padgett from my neck of the woods.

He played at Crest HS in NC.
Later became a professional Track and Field guy that went to the Olympics for USA

Question: got my porch tickets today for baseball. Showed Allen Greene as senior deputy AD. Assume he took Monica Lebrons job? I looked him up on wiki and it still shows him working at ole miss. A little more research and we hired him in Nov. I have never seen wiki take 3 months to update. Any insight?

I've watched a lot of football in my life, so I've seen a lot of fast people get smoked by other fast people. I also think that I stated that they were some of the fastest I had seen in person in "high school". Along with LaMarcus Coker and Jalen Hurd (Junior year).
LaMarcus Coker could really burn.

But hands down the FASTEST, period, I've ever seen would have to be Travis Padgett from my neck of the woods.

He played at Crest HS in NC.
Later became a professional Track and Field guy that went to the Olympics for USA
Clay also went pro and made the US Olympic team. Was the US 200 meter champion at one time.

Missed that he had been hired. Wish he had stuck. It’s a guaranteed season of overhyped, uneven results balanced with rumors of him leaving. He would have demanded they raze the current weight room and replace it with the highest priced version he can find on the internet. 🤪

View attachment 618846

It is now a presumption of guilt without proof.

Bylaw 19.7.3: In cases involving name, image and likeness offers, agreements and/or activities in which related communications and conduct are subject to NCAA regulation, the infractions process shall presume a violation occurred if circumstantial information suggests that one or more parties engaged in impermissible conduct. The enforcement staff may make a formal allegation based on the presumption. The hearing panel shall conclude a violation occurred unless the institution or involved individual clearly demonstrates with credible and sufficient information that all communications and conduct surrounding the name, image and likeness activity complied with NCAA legislation.

The NCAA doesn't need evidence. They choose the desired outcome and move the goalposts to manufacture the evidence - against the schools of their choosing. It's easier to see the corruption when constantly in the crosshairs.
Good find and good post, Kristy*

Question: got my porch tickets today for baseball. Showed Allen Greene as senior deputy AD. Assume he took Monica Lebrons job? I looked him up on wiki and it still shows him working at ole miss. A little more research and we hired him in Nov. I have never seen wiki take 3 months to update. Any insight?
Life is a strange journey.

That's about the only insight I have.

Jauan didn't get MVP but he definitely got seen.

For anyone it can help.

February 13, 2024: This is a time to set things right. Ask, and I will show you where you have gone wrong and how to proceed. Remember that presumption and fear are your enemies, and they will take you off course in a heartbeat. Take inventory to see if you are exhibiting the fruit of My Spirit, says the Lord. Galatians 5:22-23 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.

VN Store

Back