Recruiting Football Talk VII

I seriously don't know much about them. Just relaying what they told me. Seems they did mention a lot of shady breeders. IDK

They said it was cheaper for them to get their cats from Hungary and pay for the airfare and cat sitter(a lady seriously flies over with them) than it was to get one here.

$700 isn't too far off from the low end in chart below though.

You should just get an Ashera. LOL o_O Gonna have to look those up.

I went down a wormhole one day looking at the Savannah cats from this list. Man, they are too cool!

Check this out:

The Most Expensive Cat Breeds to Buy
  • Ashera $75,000 to $125,000.
  • Peterbald $1,700 to $3,000.
  • Savannah $25,000.
  • Bengal $2,000 to $5,000.
  • Persian $3,000.
  • Sphynx $900 to $1,200.
  • California Spangled $800 to $3,000.
  • Maine Coon $1,000 to $3,500.
Abby-solutely beautiful...and free..
20240223_162813.jpg

BOOM!!!! Let’s ride!! Bye bye NCAA! Nice knowing you. Pruitt sucked but he was right about one thing…THIS IS THE DECADE OF THE VOLS!!!
You just know they're going to pass a new rule penalizing FEDERAL JUDGES who don't follow their directives...and NOW no damn cookies in the hotel lobby! :mad:

I’m so proud that Judge Corker had the courage to issue this ruling. I knew he was a man of extremely high character, integrity and training, and honestly felt the longer that it took him to reach a decision the more likely he was going to grant the relief sought. I haven’t read his opinion yet, but I’m sure it’s well written with plenty of support legally and factually. Today was in fact Hammer time!

Didn‘t think coaches were allowed to be in the negation process of NIL?
AA be like...
Seinfeld Cosmo Kramer GIF - Seinfeld Cosmo Kramer Running Away - Discover &  Share GIFs

They can't keep Nico off the field now. They did everything they could to stop him from taking a snap here and would've certainly targeted our other players.

National Title incoming, book your rooms!
Recruits who've gotten the spiel from rival staffs that we're going to be socked have to be recognizing the gangsta from the Donde Plowman G-Mafia. ;)

If they don't know when their own rules apply or are broken, how in the heck can the schools/collectives know?

Its Hammer Time Judge Corker!

Edit: His comments that the ruling will come "in short order", could mean today, but almost certainly this week.
I think the decision is made, Judge and his law clerk(s) and others still working on the written legalese to support the findings/ruling.
Today was Hammer Time!

It's kittens. . . seems they'd be more expensive as kittens. There's is a lot of them for $700
We had a Maine Coon cat when I was a kid. My parents found her in a dumpster and adopted her. She was an awesome cat and lived to be 18 years old.

It’s hard to compare to football.

But the US team was a collection of mostly college players from a second-tier hockey nation, and they beat a team that probably would have won several Stanley Cups if they had competed in the NHL. That Russian team bested the NHL All-Stars in a best of 3 series the year prior.
The Russians were great...but beating a temporary team of unfamiliar all-stars a couple of times in a best of three exhibition series...and winning the Stanley over great NHL champion teams that had played together for YEARS are two monumentally different things.

VN Store

Back