Recruiting Football Talk VII

I knew sooner or later players would start speaking out about Saban wanting to turn back the clock.

Alabama football: Chad Ochocinco claims Nick Saban retired because he ‘can’t compete’ amid NIL boom​

“He (Saban) can’t compete,” Ochocinco said, per Nightcap’s official X (Twitter) account. “It evens the playing field now that NIL has come into play…Where did everybody want to go play (before)? Everybody wanted to go play at Alabama. What comes into play now? For me, coach Saban, I believe in your coaching. I believe in your system. You should believe in your players. Don’t walk away from the game now that the playing field is even.”

I knew sooner or later players would start speaking out about Saban wanting to turn back the clock.

Alabama football: Chad Ochocinco claims Nick Saban retired because he ‘can’t compete’ amid NIL boom​

“He (Saban) can’t compete,” Ochocinco said, per Nightcap’s official X (Twitter) account. “It evens the playing field now that NIL has come into play…Where did everybody want to go play (before)? Everybody wanted to go play at Alabama. What comes into play now? For me, coach Saban, I believe in your coaching. I believe in your system. You should believe in your players. Don’t walk away from the game now that the playing field is even.”
Perfect!!!

That reminds me. Caitlyn Clark once swam the 200m individual medley faster than Michael Phelps.
Craziest thing is, Caitlyn Speirs took over for LT Dike, who was under heavy machine gun fire. During the 'inevitable assault' on the French town, Foy. Caitlyn Speirs was told to relieve the then Commander of Easy Company.

After successfully leading the team, both i. flanking and in direct assault, Caitlyn Speirs had been cut off from Bravo Company. Disoriented, Germans thought she was one of them. IMG_5572.gif
Cailtlyn ran across the battlefield to touch base with Bravo. The amazing thing is, she ran back against heavy machine gun fire, to reconnect with Easy.

This assault is still taught at W Pt today, called 'how to be one lucky SOB.'

Last edited:
Then work happened and I am so far behind…if y’all could do me a favor and just post boring stuff then I could catch up. Maybe a weeks worth of who is the greatest in any sport, or endless discussion about professional players contracts, you know that drivel that is easy to scroll on by.

Thanking you from the past.
I will be in a guest role in the next season of Lost in Space 😂
@Weezer has entered the chat...

I swear, and I mean this 100,000%. If Nicky and Ted Cruz try to turn back clock, or are allowed to succeed in Congress' intervention with the NCAA.

Dont want politics and stupidity touching the game. Its already too pervasive.

I'm done. No more football.

Reports coming in that she stormed into a structure fire in Tibet during the early morning hours and saved 35 orphans from certain death, then took them all out for ice-cream afterwards.
I also heard the ice-cream had sprinkles. That is winner's ice-cream. Everybody knows ice-cream is for winners.

Craziest thing is, Caitlyn Speirs took over for LT Dike, who was under heavy machine gun fire. During the 'inevitable assault' on the French town, Foy. Ronald Speirs was told to relieve the then Commander of Easy Company.

After successfully leading the team, both i. flanking and in direct assault, Caitlyn Speirs had been cut off from Bravo Company. Disoriented, Germans thought she was one of them. View attachment 625855
Cailtlyn ran across the battlefield to touch base with Bravo. The amazing thing is, she ran back against heavy machine gun fire, to reconnect with Easy.

This assault is still taught at W Pt today, called 'how to be one lucky SOB.'
Speirs was an interesting character. Very different from the straight laced follow the rules Winters. I liked them both very much. Both good leaders that men wanted to follow regardless of style.

I swear, and I mean this 100,000%. If Nicky and Ted Cruz try to turn back clock, or are allowed to succeed in Congress' intervention with the NCAA.

Dont want politics and stupidity touching the game. Its already too pervasive.

I'm done. No more football.
Politicians getting involved in college sports would be akin to putting pineapple on a pizza...
0cfdee54-d8af-4d6e-a514-70d8d8ba9b1a_text.gif
0fe46951-87e2-46a5-b118-c4738c87a1b4_text.gif

What if the eggs were just a dream and never really in your possession?
The buddhist like yourself would say you never had the eggs to begin with and your attachment (illusion) to them and other material objects is what leads to suffering. Everything is temporal. The eggs were just passing by.

Anyone happen to have a contact in the athletic department other than just Danny White’s email? I’m not sure how much is really answered from his email.

My brother in law is a colonel in the Air Force and is trying to get a flag flown at Neyland for a retiring officer. I appreciate any help.
I have DN's email if you need to reach them

Reactions: BigOrange15

VN Store

Back