Recruiting Football Talk VII

you post well most of the time but this is 💩 - I know folks who donate to the Booster Her club and I was at the SEC Women’s basketball tournament - none of your nonesense did I hear and I spoke to many, including a woman who played for Joan Cronan. Just stop.

We‘re all Vols - why do you want to drive a wedge?
Thank you. That was exactly my point: We're all Vols and an everything school, so why do they continually try to drive a wedge? Please know none of that was my "nonsense." Everything I listed was an accurate and succinct paraphrase of multiple posters in that forum. I thought I made that clear. What you say comes as a gigantic relief to me. I am very happy to know that they misrepresent themselves as the "true" "dyed in the wool" "hard core" fan base. They must be a tiny, loud tribe of aberrant weirdos. They make LV fans look hostile, divisive, and dishonest. You are a great poster. I always respect your views. And I think we actually agree here too, although I guess I didn't make myself clear enough for you that I was repeating typical themes on their forum. I shouldn't have repeated their nonsense. I'll just ignore them (with a sense of relief!)

Last edited:
Reactions: SmokinBob
Whoever on here suggested watching Poor Things, what the heck am I viewing?
One of the biggest pieces of sh!t I've watched in awhile; and, I'm a big fan of everyone involved, especially Emma Stone. Loved everything about the cinematography (reminded me a bit of Wes Anderson's last few films), a beautiful picture...about all I can say for it. Stone's performance was good...nowhere near her best.

Last edited:
you post well most of the time but this is 💩 - I know folks who donate to the Booster Her club and I was at the SEC Women’s basketball tournament - none of your nonesense did I hear and I spoke to many, including a woman who played for Joan Cronan. Just stop.

We‘re all Vols - why do you want to drive a wedge?

That post takes me back to when they absorbed the very functional women's AD into the very dysfunctional men's AD. So far, the results have been exactly as predicted and the attitude expressed in the post you're addressing is a lot of the reason why.

Probably why they checked out early in the SEC championship. I’ve always been a sunshine pusher type of fan, they were gassed and need to save their selves for the dance. 🤷‍♀️.
I said it many times before the SEC tourney that I would be ok with an early exit for the rest. Didn’t change the fact that I was mad about it in the moment though.

Young guys! They're older than baldbiker.
young as in college guys…. you are going to be very disappointed if you think the effort level is going to be the same every game. I’m worried about the tourney bc I don’t think Barnes is a great tourney coach but these last two games mean absolutely nothing as to how we will perform…. Just like winning the SEC tourney meant nothing towards the NCAA tourney. They are more rested now which is a plus.

Reactions: JacketVol
Assuming Tennessee doesn't receive the 4th #1 seed overall. Saying that Iowa State should get the spot over UNC, I know Iowa State OOC was crap and lost to Texas A&M earlier in season.
Iowa State defeated supposedly the best team in the country TWICE first time at home by 4 points and yesterday blew Houston off the court.

My guess at top 2 seeds in each bracket
East
1. UCONN
2. UNC

Midwest
1.Purdue
2. Marquette

South
1. Houston
2. Tennessee

West
1. Iowa State
2. Arizona

All conference tournaments should end on Saturday, so ESPN or CBS can have a 5 hour debate on Sunday before Bracket reveals show.

Millons would tune in for that **** show.

Happy Sunday

March 17, 2024: You are about to shift from what you deemed important, or even vital, to a value system that reflects spiritual reality more completely. The shift will be subtle enough that you might not be aware of it until some time passes. You are receiving spiritual training through the things you suffer. Do not lose your balance in this time, says the Lord. Hebrews 5:8 Though He was a Son, het He learned obedience by the things which He suffered.

This is a bit sentimental, so please VN friends give me the space to share

It is the week of The Players PGA golf tournament

In 2021 my younger brother's 21 year old son Ryan died in a car accident. Wear your damn seatbelts, morans

My brother spread some of his ashes in the bunker of 17 at Sawgrass

I have played the course since and cried like a little bitch when I played 17

Who am I kidding? I cry every time they show 17 in the TV coverage. No parent should ever burry a child. That day broke him

Who cries watching televised golf???

Me
😥

VN Store

Back