Recruiting Football Talk VII

I’ve been thinking this morning about how we contain Edey today. I hope we start Awaka and Aidoo and let them swap back-and-forth guarding him to frustrate him. Whenever he gets the entry pass, double him. Then whenever they pull him out to rest him, pull both of our bigs out and rest them.I would also like to see us try to run as much as possible to wear him out. If we are still having a hard time containing him, try to go to zone and see if they can knock down shots from the outside. Just keep changing things up to frustrate them.

Happy Easter

March 31, 2024: Identification with God in its purest form is being totally unified with Him in thought, word, and action. It is to know Him and be known by Him, which will be accomplished through understanding yourself and becoming one with Him. John 17:20-21 I do not pray for these alone, but also for those who will believe in Me through their word; that they all may be one as you, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me.

I’ve been thinking this morning about how we contain Edey today. I hope we start Awaka and Aidoo and let them swap back-and-forth guarding him to frustrate him. Whenever he gets the entry pass, double him. Then whenever they pull him out to rest him, pull both of our bigs out and rest them.I would also like to see us try to run as much as possible to wear him out. If we are still having a hard time containing him, try to go to zone and see if they can knock down shots from the outside. Just keep changing things up to frustrate them.
Think the best bet is to attack edey on offense and hope the zebras actually blow the whistle so he’s not on the floor.

VN Store

Back