Recruiting Football Talk VII

Hope your new job works out for you. How is your son?
Oh heck, I forgot to update. All his tests turned out normal. He unfortunately takes after his mother on this one 😒. His body short wires itself when he gets under extreme stress and basically it shutdowns, or in my case ( seizure). Thank you for asking, my new job has taken over my focus and I love the new challenge in my life.
1712377878550.png
I just can’t keep up with you guys right now or baseVols. I’m still very salty about out BasketVols.

Oh heck, I forgot to update. All his tests turned out normal. He unfortunately takes after his mother on this one 😒. His body short wires itself when he gets under extreme stress and basically it shutdowns, or in my case ( seizure). Thank you for asking, my new job has taken over my focus and I love the new challenge in my life.
View attachment 632242
I just can’t keep up with you guys right now or baseVols. I’m still very salty about out BasketVols.
So happy to hear this!!!

Who came up with these potential candidates?

I think it’s the typical “Hubbs” popular coaches list..same thing happened with JH..he wasn’t talked about at all and then he came out of left field.during that time from the list of coaches we interviewed some of the coach’s on the list but not all…the university knows who would be willing to leave and who’s on a hot seat…the back channeling ability they have is wild.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back