Recruiting Football Talk VII

This list is way too long. Let's hope this turns around.
Add Pili to the list. 22 players including a couple walk ons I saw on crutches lol

15 players out that could start. Almost all of them in the two deep. Bussell hurt his shoulder too 🙄 we have the worst shoulder luck!

Add in the 7 players that will enroll in the summer and you had 29 scholarship players not participating in the spring game.

We will be seeing an entirely different team in the fall!

I am exited as Tomorrow, I am headed to Chester Frost Park. Gonna watch everyone drop their boats in the water while I drink a 12 pack of Pabst. No reservations required.
Always thought that would be fun. People learning to back a boat for the first time while holding up a line two miles long. Enjoy !!

I have trouble resisting a response. I think it can go on like this. I think that phrase is propagandistic. Not when you say it (don't misunderstand me). But in its perpetual reputation in the media. It wants to frighten people into restoring the crooked, lying, cheating, absolutely intolerable ancien regime.

It absolutely can go on like this. I say what can't go on is the way the NCAA has continually abused its power. No more.
I agree, it absolutely can go on like this... and should.

Control rigs the sport eventually. Period. The NCAA system is dying a long, painful death. Hospice has been called in to ease it into death. Some of us would rather it go straight to the cremation stage while it is still trying to hold on.

Acknowledge student athletes are indeed, employees, because they are. NIL is a separate contract for same that is individually negotiated and contracted. Freedom of movement as long as the student athlete meets academic requirements that can be established with a nationwide body. The employee handbook for all school employees applies including carve outs for non-job posting, etc. The student athlete and their parents/counsel reviews prior to signing an employment contract.

Sort of like the rest of America has with those who work for a living. You do not need to give any control up to good ole boy networks.

Happy Sunday

April 14, 2024: It is important that you position yourself in the Spirit to move into the next phase of existence. Positioning is vital to your readiness and progression. Establish yourself in right relationship to Me, and allow Me to give you the wisdom and knowledge you need to know where you are and where you are going, says the Lord. John 15:4 Abide in Me and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me.

For you baseball guys - I want to take my fam to the lsu game today. Can we buy tickets there, or is it a good idea to buy them in advance?

VN Store

Back