Recruiting Football Talk VII

Was he hobbling? I thought i read he was running at this point.
His movements just looked robotic as far as like changing direction. Running is just one direction but pivoting and stuff twists that area he broke and I think that still bothers him…. From what I saw anyways @VolsDoc81TX probably knows more about those types of breaks.

But I'm skeptical about it being fully healed and being able to play on it by the beginning of the season. Maybe the back half?

You could definitely tell we didn’t have the actual 1s on the O-Line. D-Line was vastly better. LBs were good in the run game. DBs were pretty good for the most part.

Seeing Bru walk around on the sideline I really don’t think he will play this year… especially not in the early portion of the season.

QBs were not bad at all. Took Nico I second to get into rhythm but he really only threw 2-3 series. So whatever. We know he can sling it. Moore is a well developed backup so if anything happens to Nico we are in good hands.

Wide Receivers were actually catching passes…. Probably because the ball wasn’t being thrown at them 600mph every throw. Plus not being thrown 600 ft in the air on deep throws. Mike Matthews and Boo Carter are legit. Snead is also legit (not afraid to catch in traffic). Didn’t see too much from the TEs.

Running backs weren’t bad but you could tell our starters were out.

Overall with a bunch of 1s out I thought it was a nice scrimmage.
He's posted vids of him running and running on the treadmill and being positive for the upcoming season... if he wasn't planning on playing until the second half of the season, not sure why he'd bother coming back unless to try and get some looks for potential draft options... Really hoping he's ready, he may be a key puzzle piece we need to the offense.

He's posted vids of him running and running on the treadmill and being positive for the upcoming season... if he wasn't planning on playing until the second half of the season, not sure why he'd bother coming back unless to try and get some looks for potential draft options... Really hoping he's ready, he may be a key puzzle piece we need to the offense.
I’m not a doctor and I don’t claim to be. However, running in a straight line is different than changing direction. I’m just saying I’d be surprised to see him in the early season. That is all. Could be wrong.

You could definitely tell we didn’t have the actual 1s on the O-Line. D-Line was vastly better. LBs were good in the run game. DBs were pretty good for the most part.

Seeing Bru walk around on the sideline I really don’t think he will play this year… especially not in the early portion of the season.

QBs were not bad at all. Took Nico I second to get into rhythm but he really only threw 2-3 series. So whatever. We know he can sling it. Moore is a well developed backup so if anything happens to Nico we are in good hands.

Wide Receivers were actually catching passes…. Probably because the ball wasn’t being thrown at them 600mph every throw. Plus not being thrown 600 ft in the air on deep throws. Mike Matthews and Boo Carter are legit. Snead is also legit (not afraid to catch in traffic). Didn’t see too much from the TEs.

Running backs weren’t bad but you could tell our starters were out.

Overall with a bunch of 1s out I thought it was a nice scrimmage.
I agree. Great post, except it could have been left at that imho.

Reactions: cHiZzLeVOL
I’m not a doctor and I don’t claim to be. However, running in a straight line is different than changing direction. I’m just saying I’d be surprised to see him in the early season. That is all. Could be wrong.
You're right, I guess I'm just hoping for the best and these young kids with University rehab resources can bounce back quickly...

VN Store

Back