Recruiting Football Talk VII

I dont really get bothered by the portal much

It's just the rivalry bouncing and them not giving two craps about it. It's dumb.

I just kinda feel sad for guys like him. Where will he return to in the future? Ole Miss? For one year? Will he root for Ole Miss, Bama and Tennessee the rest of his life? He's just like "I played for Ole Miss, Tenn and Bama and I love everyone!" Barf.

Even in the NFL everyone gets along. It's disgusting.

I want more HATRED.
1713181790935.gif

I had the opportunity Saturday to meet Dubar and Tyson both through a staff acquaintance. Dubar was barely 6'5. Tyson was every inch of 6'7.
When I saw a picture of the two standing near each other it looked like what you just said. Tyson was back behind Dubar so I convinced myself that was an optical illusion.

To see some of the peoples’ reactions in that video is hilarious. One dude got off the bus wearing overalls. Could have dressed up a little more for such a special occasion. Lol. We will see if all those fans are as excited once basketball season rolls back around and gets under way.
What is wrong with overalls? If they are good enough for church they are good for there.

Interesting discussion on baseball twitter….. I really can’t fathom how anyone can hit anymore…. Consistently facing 97 plus and many times 17 inches of movement as well.

Hitting is all about timing, pitching is all about disrupting timing. A 110 mph fastball could be hit it if predictable and timed up. Speed doesn't kill, change of speed (and direction) does. Don't get me wrong throwing a 100 mph doesn't hurt but it is not unhittable.

Hot takes:

Sweep, sweep, sweep. One of the best feelings! Gonna eat some corn dogs.

New Head Coach Kim C with some "baby got back vibes" 🤷 I'm definitely pulling for her. Pretty Kellie or Prettier Holly? (asking for a friend)

Golf's best attribute is how well it starts a great nap.
I think she's officially Cutie Kim.

Reactions: Wadetime
I think she's officially Cutie Kim.
Or Coach Caldwell
Or CKC

Would you call Coach Pat Summit anything other than Coach?
Let’s give our new coach some respect. She is gonna get enough crap from the LV “true fans” and the LV forum.

Just a thought. 🤠

Last edited:
Or Coach Caldwell
Or CJC

Let’s give our new coach some respect. She is gonna get enough crap from the LV “true fans” and the LV forum.

Just a thought. 🤠
A poster in the LV forum has changed their name to FormerLadyVolFan

Or Coach Caldwell
Or CJC

Just a thought. 🤠
Yeah, I ventured over there and saw someone with a degrading “Kimmie.”

VN Store

Back